𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎

MASON~ What Was I Made For? By Billie Eilish

MASON
~ What Was I Made For? By Billie Eilish

My gaze was directed out of the window. Only when Zeth, who sat next to me, asked for something, I turned around briefly. I didn't want to go to our relatives in Kauai. It's nice there, but I have to play the perfect son all week, in the eyes of others.

I believe the fact that my mother was looking for a therapist whom I have to visit every week already explains everything, and that is all apart from perfect. I realize that she means it in a good way. My drug addiction came from nothing, as well as the silence of why it came so far. She doesn't know how to help me, but it would be better if I didn't go.

The hours that are far too overpriced for a session, I only spend telling about my past and how it was when he was still by my side. Then the tears flow and I get a cloth to wipe them away, we talk and it's over. This man only solves more memory that I don't want to take with me to my relatives.

The rest came when I was talking to him about Aurora. He somehow came to the subject, and honestly, it didn't even feel good to talk about her. Every time it comes in the direction that I speak about my feelings, and they speak in a wave, it becomes even more idiotic to me. Aurora and I have nothing. I was there when she was injured because of Ares, my best friend, and she took advantage of me. But I wanted to be used at that moment because I knew I wouldn't get anything other than that.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when Zeth pushed me a bit. My eyes look at him as he pointed to our mother, who was at the wheel. My headphones immediately disappeared from my ear when I gave her the remaining attention I had in me. "Yes?" "Tell Jonna that we will arrive at them later, my cell phone is out of battery." she showed me the black screen and then threw the phone on the free passenger seat that is occupied by her bag. I did what my mother told me to do and text to my cousin what I should do. Then I was back in my world, with the music that roars into my ear.

The journey took longer than my mother and we in the car thought it would. The flight and then the actual half-hour journey, which now takes an hour and left us in the dark on arrival. In front of the door of the small house that was almost nowhere, the sister of my mother and her two children were in the light of the car.

My mother stopped right in front of the door. Through the window, I already recognized the familiar but also changed face of my cousin. They are three when I put my foot after the flight and finally walk with a step on the floor. "Bro." Caden came to me with a firm hug.

I like Caden very much. Almost like my brother because his family lived with us for a long time after they wanted to start a new life in America from the Netherlands. They travel a lot and the family definitely saw enough places when they then found a permanent spot in Hawaii. I broke away from him again and went to my mother and brother to help with the suitcases.

Zeth already took his bag on his shoulder and I took mine, but also my mother's. In the other free hand, I reached for my guitar. While I was carrying the entire load, I went after Zeth in the direction of the beautiful house built up, which had already faded into my memory. Zeth greets everyone, where he made a respectful and polite slight bend to my aunt, which I copied.