𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 | 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

ARESSunday, 17th April~I GUESS I'M IN LOVE by Clinton Kane

ARES
Sunday, 17th April
~I GUESS I'M IN LOVE by Clinton Kane

Should she do what she wants. I don't care anymore. I don't care if she crawls back to Mason.

She lies to me, and I'm the bad guy? I'm the asshole for finding out? Is she listening to herself? Of course, whore wasn't the right word. I shouldn't have called her that, neither should I hit Mason, so he had lacerated as she did, but fuck you can't blame me!

The only thing I heard Mason say at the party, was he slept with a girl with a scar on her right hip, and let's not be silly. How likely could it be that he met another girl who has this scar that Aurora has in the exact same spot?

I just hate it when I think about I touched her. That I admired her like Aurora was one of the strongest girls I know. That I saw her scar as beautiful when he touched it, looked at it, probably kissed it.

I just don't want this. They hurt me, man, the worst is it hurts me so fucking much. I'm so mad because she and he are important to me.

I like Aurora very much. I love Mason as my own brother, now what? Now I find out that the girl I like is sleeping with my brother? This is more than just a slap in the face. This is more than just a stab in the heart. It felt like someone was going to hit me in the chest with full force and rip my heart out.

I don't want to see her. Him neither.

Mason:
let's talk

I looked at the message from Mason and go offline. I haven't had a single one from Aurora since yesterday. It's like she's already given up on me.

I wanted to answer but decided against it, my ego, my pride held me back. I am a coward, I don't want to hear it 'cause I know it gonna hurt me.

I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to hear how good that felt. Not how badly they wanted it. How badly she wanted it. You don't sleep with someone out of pity or whatever they had.

I threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it to stop it from burning. That I'm really walking around town like a little depressed boy just because I couldn't stand it at home.

I don't do such things. I haven't fallen into a hole like this in a long time. It wasn't until Aurora came into my life. It's like my feelings are on a thin thread and every time I let her into my life and something bad happens, the thread snaps.

Clinging to my feelings, she stands by the scissors and is just waiting to cut it. But she's also the person who ties it back together. She does this over and over again.

Tie it up.
My feelings hang

Something bad happened.
She cuts it.

She picks it up
And ties it up again.

It's a fucking circle and I can't do it anymore. The thread is short and becomes smaller with every cut. She benefits me in everything. She is bad for me, But also the best I've ever had.