𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒

AURORA Thursday, 3rd June ~Love me or leave me by little mix

AURORA
Thursday, 3rd June
~Love me or leave me by little mix

I was just in the school library to borrow some books to get better at math, although Zeth is helping me a lot.

I don't have anything else to do since Ares got so weird to me. Right after I just met his mother. "Hey." I looked sideways and saw him coming toward me from a short distance.

"Where have you been?" He just said, even though he was with mason the whole time. It's been the same for two days. I can't come to his place because of Mason and the band.
"We have to play,"
"I have a race tomorrow."

It's different now, not like weeks ago. We were always with each other, no one left the other's side, and we liked it. I mean I liked it, if he could stand it at all is a mystery to me.

"What's wrong?" he looked at me and put my strands of hair behind my ear. "Why are you like that? I mean, so reserved? A week ago, you were kissing me everywhere like you didn't have enough of it, and now? We are not seen each other for two whole days." He looks at me confused as if I had imagined everything, the whole thing. These last two days. I'm not stupid, what does he think I am?

"I am sorry. It is not because of you. I just really need to focus on the band, but we can do something today. To the small festival here in town when you want to." He said it but when I mention it. It's like he doesn't feel like I coming with him like he didn't want me to come

He let me decide whether I go or not. "Yeah sounds good." He nodded and grabbed my chin to raise my head, then kissed me softly and briefly.

"And kissing you is still the best thing for me, there are just a lot of people who can see us." I don't know if that's an excuse again or just the truth. I nodded. "I'll pick you up at 9 then." Again I nodded with another quick kiss, he left.

I was alone again on the shelves. I hope this is nothing serious.

---

I came home exhausted. I put my things on the floor and took off my shoes when I went into the kitchen. My mother stood in front of me with two letters in her hand.

Her smile was wider than I'd ever seen in my life. "Aurora." My eyes widen. I ran to her after she handed me the letters. I literally rip them open when I have a stack of sheets in my hand.

My mother was standing by my side, massaging my shoulder with her hands. "Come on, you can do this." I took a deep breath in and out. With my eyes closed, I turned the leaves over.

Dear Mrs. Aurora Mitchell:
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your application for admission to Stanford University for the Medical semester has been approved!

I jumped off the chair. The tears flowed straight down my cheeks. "Mom... I did it." I was full of happiness. My mother immediately took me in her arms, I heard her crying too.