𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷

It looks like the story of Ares and Aurora finally ends here

First of all, I want to say thank you to all of you who read to the end. It was a really blatant throughout these entire chapters. The sad ones, the annoyed ones, that made some people laugh, or the others where you just wanted to throw your phone against the wall because Ares or Aurora screwed up again.

I read through to the end of every single comment, loved to see some of you insulting Ares in the weirdest and damn brutal ways for being so stupid not to tell Aurora how he feels. As well as speculation about what will happen next.

It always made me smile.

But most of all I was happy about the message about how much you like my book, I never thought that when I started it. I was so happy to see how much some were looking forward to a third chapter of the day and more.

I really can't say more than, thank you.

But now it's over.

Wait. You really don't think that I'll just leave you like that, do you? I mean, I really enjoy writing and bringing my imagination to Wattpad as well as my thoughts. I love to write books that I haven't read anywhere yet, so there are many things to come.

More precisely:

My Mistake: Brother's best friend/ secret dating

and were a lot of people are already waiting for it

Always and Forever: Mafia/ Forbidden love

BUT ALSO

Tell me a lie: bonus chapters

there are no set dates when each book will be out but I will try to split it up so there is one chapter each week from My Mistake and Always and Forever.

I will write the others in between, which is why there may only be one or two chapters a week. Maybe we'll see that a third one comes along.

The main thing is that I don't want to overexert myself and that you get confused just like me.

I would be happy if you show me there some support. If not, then our way ends here. So see you then, and maybe I'll see you in the comments on the other book.

Thank you for every comment, vote, read and follow. Thanks.

And maybe we'll see us in a new generation book by tell me a lie?

Ares as a dad would be pretty attractive don't you think?
Or Mason...