𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 𝐴𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡

AURORA Sunday, 3rd April ~Nervous by Gavin James

AURORA
Sunday, 3rd April
~Nervous by Gavin James

"So can I add those two together?" I asked Zeth, who was on FaceTime with me. "Yes, the two that we calculated together, must now give us a result." the exams are soon, so it won't be long, and I'm going to Stanford if they take me and I get the scholarship.

I hope they reply soon. I can't wait any longer, and I'm scared too. But of course, I also sent my application to other universities like Yale, the University of Massachusetts Boston, and Harvard where my father used to be.

But I want to Stanford because I want to get away from here. I want to see the world, travel where else. That's why my destination is California. I've already done so much to get accepted, always saved 300 dollars for four whole years, learned until my head hurts, and I will also pass these tests to achieve my goal.

I added the two numbers together by taking the calculator and typing in the numbers.

"173.836," I said, while Zeth just nodded with a smile. I clapped my hands with joy and wrote down the correct result on the sheet. "Now..." "Zeth can you do me a favor and drive me to the trial? My car is broken, and your brother is sleeping." Zeth's mother came into the room.

"Sure mom." She nodded at him. Wow, that woman has a posture like she's been standing all her life. She hasn't even arched her back. Her chin up, straight, hands covered in black gloves.

If I didn't know her, firstly I would be afraid of her, and secondly, I would think she was stricter than my mother, which is already a level above.

"Aurora, could I call you later?" I nodded. "Okay, see you later then." "See you later." Zeth hung up. I got up, grabbed my phone, and plugged it into the charger, so it will be full when Zeth calls again.

"Enough study?" I turned around quickly when I saw Ares sitting by the window. "That is burglary, and what if I was naked?"

"I'd enjoy the show." I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, he caught it but started swinging, I rushed over to him to keep him from falling out the window.

"Thank you smartass. You can be relied on." "I'll let go." "Then I'll take you with me." He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Idiot. Let me go." he immediately did what I said.

He came into my room and sat on my chair. "What do you want here? I have to study, don't you see?" "We're going away." I raised my eyebrow.

"Path? Definitely not. The exams will be soon where I need 100%, that means an A, so I have to study." "You've studied enough."

"I haven't, and you won't convince me." He got up from the chair and went to my closet. I wanted to endure him. He took out a jacket that is from my father.

"You always wear this, don't you?" I nodded. "Put it on. Distraction is good for you." "It's getting late, I don't know if my mother will let me."

"Then sneak out. Come on." I snorted. Put on my jacket and closed my door. "If it's not worth it and I don't come home with gold, I'll behead you."