𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 | 𝐴 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒?

AURORA Monday, 18th April~Kiss you by One Direction

AURORA
Monday, 18th April
~Kiss you by One Direction

"Ares, hurry, someone's coming," I said in a panic as Ares hold me up.

"Let them. I'm not stopping until you're done." I felt Ares ram inside me a few more times when I finally came. He held his hand over my mouth, so I wouldn't be too loud as I go through my orgasm.

My brow furrowed and relief escaped me. Ares pulled out of me, setting me back on my feet as he quickly pulled on his pants after removing his condom, while I straightened my thong and dress.

"You go first. Then I'll go." "As you wish." he kisses my temple and walks out of the room where we did it. Yep, I really let myself be persuaded to do something like that.

The fact that I do something like this at all is new to me, but it felt good. I looked again in the small mirror standing here. I did my hair neatly and also the dress again where I put my straps up.

I was about to open the door to go out when someone else opened it. It was the caretaker.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me strangely. I looked around and grabbed the mop. "Something was spilled in the class, the teacher asked me to get a mop."

"You have to call me for that." "Oh no. You already have a lot to do. You taking care of the whole school all by yourself is exhausting, I'll do it and bring it back to you sir." the caretaker smiled and let me through with the mop.

I smiled and walked quickly. Exactly when I go out. That's the last time I do it in a stupid broom closet. I hid the mop in a room where definitely no class goes in until my class is over.

Then I ran to my class and knocked. "Come in." I went in, Mr. Markus looked at me from the table. "Here again. Did you get lost or what?" laughed Mr. Markus about his silly joke or whatever it was.

I nob and sat back in my seat. I immediately took my pen and wrote down what was new on the board. My eyes went to Ares, who was pointing to his phone.

I rolled my eyes and secretly picked up my phone.

Ares:
Did someone get caught?

Me:
That's not funny

I lied that I needed the mop.

Ares:
Do you take the mop with you? HAHAHAHAH

Me:
I'll never let you convince me to do it anywhere but bed again.

Ares:
That's what you say now. It was fun, admit it. That adrenaline of not getting caught makes the action better.

Me:
It's just stressful.

Ares:
It is exciting.