𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

ARESMonday, 03rd January     ~Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth

ARES
Monday, 03rd January
~Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth

"Do you want to go to the prom with me?" already the third girl today who asks if I'm going to this stupid prom where everyone dresses like a complete idiot.

"I already have a date, I'm sorry." The girl nodded sadly and walked away. I don't have anyone, but I don't want to hurt anyone else either. But they take this whole thing far too seriously.

This prom is just a waste of time. I walk to Mason, who is finally back and clean after two weeks of absence. All-day just in bed and throwing up from withdrawal.

Sook really wanted him to be at home, so a nurse would always come and see how Mason was doing, just like me. The first few days were pure horror, slowly day by day it got better, and slowly he started to look like a normal person again.

"Which was it this time?" "The third." I frantically ran through my hair, which I pulled back. "And what about you?" "None yet."

"Wow someone's lucky." "I wouldn't call it luck." we walked towards the classroom. Aurora joined us just before the entrance. "How are you?" she looked at Mason. She's really worried too much, but if she wants to know so badly.

Mason replies with good, when the three of us walk in and the two next to me were just talking, I sit down. Mason was next to me and Aurora next to Quinn, who was sitting in the second row.

What if she has a date? I mean, she's not unknown among the boys right now, maybe Aurora doesn't notice that, but we talked about her one or the other time in the men's locker room.

She is pretty, she is smart, the perfect girlfriend for someone. Which I can deny. Yes, she is pretty, She is perfect. But now, to label her as the perfect girlfriend is an overstatement. Aurora would be too annoying for it.

She would find little time for you through all the learning she does. But then who asked her? I hope none. Link has been trying to get closer to her for a while, but that doesn't work, so I try to keep him away from her.

Not that I'm jealous. No, of course not. Joined my stupid inner voice. But I'm not jealous. Should she do what she wants. But I think she should go with someone better than Link. Quinn, maybe. She's nice and you can party with her.

I glanced over at the two girls who were just talking. Quinn looked totally tired again, Aurora didn't, although I can imagine what she's been up to all night. She's looking really good today. Can I shut up?

"Hey, do you psssh, do you know if Aurora is going to the prom?" I looked to my side and saw Link's face in front of mine. "Don't you have any classes?" I raised my eyebrow. Link is in Dylan's class, what is the idiot doing here?

"Is Aurora going to the prom?" I looked at him. I could tell the truth, I would give Link the chance to get closer to Aurora, but why should I? I don't think they're that great together anyway.