𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 | 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒

ARES

ARES

This ass. I watched Aurora until she left the room. "So now she's gone, how is it going?" I looked at Doris, who doesn't look good right now.

I don't mean that in a bad way but worried because when we last saw each other I couldn't see the dark circles under the eyes, the pale face, the dry lips, or the trembling hands.

"I'm working on it." "How are you working on it? I want to see you guys together before I'm gone." Easier said than done right now I'm more away than getting close to Aurora. This has been our renewed contact for days.

Nothing, not even Mason's or Zeth's said something. At school, I only saw her with Link, the idiot she made out within the car.

What does she see in him anyway? Didn't the talk of his success at our games scare her? She hates sports and as far as I know basketball the most.

"I'm just not that lucky." "And that because?" "There's a girl called Scarlett, she's really nice to me and kinda cute too. She asked me out in front of all the guys in the locker room. I got pressure. I didn't want her to embarrass herself in front of everyone, so I accepted the date." Doris thought for a moment when she then looked at me angrily.

"You accepted her date but didn't ask Aurora? Shame on you." Now I'm being fooled? "But she also has a new one." Doris snorts annoyed.

"You teenagers are really far from intelligent. You served your soulmate on the plate and dates someone completely different:" well, dating, I wouldn't say it that way.

Neither do Aurora and Link, I know that because I asked everyone who knew Link. Everyone said that Link doesn't have a girlfriend or is dating anyone. I hope so for him. Aurora should stay away from him, he's just the one who wants one thing from her.

But he makes out with her every day, and you don't? That damn voice.

"But we kissed." I sat down on a chair in the corner. Doris's eyes sparkled like gold. "How did it feel?" "It was the best kiss I've ever had. Her lips were so soft, that my heart jumped out every time she touched them. Her pace, rhythm, as if our lips were one, they perfectly match. She was reserved, and yet she knew exactly what she wanted. She and the kiss was the best thing I've ever had."

"You feel that way when you kiss her, and you still go out with another girl?" I shrugged. It's stupid of me. It's so stupid, but it seems Aurora would never see what I think she wants. She doesn't want anything from me. She wants Link.

If the bastard made her happy, I'll leave her alone. Whether it's with her or with him, the main thing is that she's happy.

Doris and I talk for a while till Aurora came back.

"So here's the glass of water." I looked up at her. She went to the side of Doris's bed and put the glass on the table.

She took Doris's hand and checked her pulse, looking into Doris's eyes and smiling. Fuck that gorgeous smile. "Where are you going?" I got up and left the room. "I just want to get some fresh air." I walk out of the room right to the room where I and Aurora were earlier.

It can't be like that, I can't manage to not think about her for once. It's so hard, and what's even worse is that I don't want to stop.

I have to understand that we remain nothing more than rivals, although I don't want that anymore. Shit. There was a knock on the door of the room. "Yes."

I saw Aurora pop her head from the door. I turned back. She walked in without asking me. "I can't stop thinking about you," I said, breathing heavily.

"I know." She agrees. She took small steps toward me when I felt her hands on my back. I immediately turned and looked at her.

She looks up at me. Her eyes are as beautiful as ever. Her hair is in a ponytail. "Won't you kiss me?" My heart is pounding. It feels priceless. It's all so unreal.

I smashed my lips on hers. Instantly, she did exactly what I did. She grabbed my hair and I grabbed her on her hips. Without waiting long, I picked her up, stepped forward, and pinned her to the wall.

Her hands run through my hair, her tongue in my mouth, her hips rubbing against me. I want her. Screw Link, no matter what he and she have, what Aurora and I have is different.

Something special, something she and he will never have. My hands went down her hips to come right up to her perfect ass. "Do it." She said between the kiss.

"If it's not okay, I can stop." I broke away from her. I know she wants it as much as I do, because she unties a hand from my hair, took my one hand, and slowly placed it between us between her legs. "I'm sure."

She took her hand away and placed it on my cheek. "Now do what you've always wanted to do. What we wanted." Fuck, she's so fucking hot. I slowly touch the fabric she was wearing. Her eyes narrowed, her head tilted back, and a small moan escaped her.

I went inside her pants and did it more intensely. "Don't stop." I started making circles on her clitoris. She bit her lip as they lay open and moaned.

Her eyes opened. She reached out with hers towards my fingers. Her gaze catches mine. I can't stop looking at her. "Keep it up until I've had enough." I nodded and continued.

"Ares." I kept moving my fingers. "Ares!"

My eyes opened. I saw Aurora standing in front of me and looking at me confused. I looked, my eyes are wide open from left to right. I only dreamed that.

I looked at the bed where Doris was no longer there. "Where's Doris?" "She was taken away an hour ago, you fell asleep."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" "I wanted to be quiet. Now get up before Doctor Davis sees you like this. But Ares, before you get up, check yourself." she threw a pillow on my lap.

My dick is hard. Crap. I held onto the pillow she threw at me. She laughed. "It's normal, you know?"

"Not in a hospital where you actually work. There isn't even anything that can turn you on here except for Doris." Or you, but okay.

"So make it go away, and then you can go to operating room 1. One of us can watch an operation." Then she went towards the door.

"Where are you going?" "Check out the operation, I'll wait outside the door, so you can see I'm winning, don't worry." then she walked out with a smile.

This fucking smile.