𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝑂ℎ 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

AURORA Saturday, 28th May~Goo Goo Dolls by Iris

AURORA
Saturday, 28th May
~Goo Goo Dolls by Iris

I sat at the bar with Quinn and Octavia and watched Ares and the band playing. It was a Chase Atlantic song like a few days before where Ares could brag about his solo and the girls in front of the stage screamed at him.

Well, he doesn't pay attention to them, he always looks in my direction when he lifts his head. I often see a grin that is so hot in combination with his slightly sweaty hair.

I picked up my drink and drank from it as I continued to look at them. "Are you getting wet?" I looked at Quinn, who grinned. "What?" then Octavia, who was standing behind the counter, laughed too.

I turned quickly and looked at both of them. I put my drink back on the counter. "I'm not getting wet, I'm just looking." I shrugged. "Your gaze wants to take his clothes off," admitted Quinn. "Yeah sure." I drank again when the music stopped playing in the background and I applauded but didn't turn around because I wanted proof both that I'm not obsessed with Ares or something.

He's just attracting me. Physically and also sexually. I heard girls screaming in the background as Octavia told me and Quinn about last night in the bar.

With some guy who was pissed off about the drinks. When I then felt arms around my stomach. The presence of a person was behind me as I could smell Ares's perfume Dior Sauvage very clearly.

Despite the sweat, this guy smells more than just good. I emptied half the bottle and after 10 minutes it was not enough. "You could look at me nicely if you're applauding for me." Ares came to my ear and whispered it as he then kissed my temple.

"There she is again," Quinn said, laughing. I turned to her as Ares gave her a confused look. I looked at Quinn angry. "Do you want to dance?" My eyes slipped to Ares on his hand when the new band was already playing in the background.

"It's our song, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes with a smile, finished my drink, and walk with him to the dance floor, where leaven out of heaven by Bruno Mars was playing.

The band was really good and the singer's voice came out well too. Ares held my hand. We arrived in the middle, he's pulling me toward him with one quick movement.

My hands rested on his chest and held his gaze, which was on me. "What shocked?" I shook my head, running my hands down his chest to his shirt, where I pressed lightly and felt his skin under my fingertips.

"What shocked?" I kept looking at him, but Ares shook his head. We danced to the song. We didn't even break eye contact with each other, our hands almost get too touchy, and no part of the body was left out.

"Are you just going to look at me or kiss me?" I asked him. "If you don't want anyone to see us." I really didn't care if someone from school or class would see us.

I shouldn't hide Ares. I won him. He's the perfect boy anyone could ask for, a red flag, but who doesn't like red?

His hand rested on my cheek as he approached me and his lips moved against mine. He tilted his head slightly forward, which automatically makes me go backward.