𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

Y'all gonna hate me after this chapter

AURORA
Friday, 18th March

"Are we going to the festival in the main square today?" I glanced from my notebook at Quinn, who once again wasn't interested in the lesson, preferring to distract me.

"I don't know, I actually want to study." actually finish the book I started, but when I say that she doesn't take it as an excuse. "Haven't you already studied enough? You've been at home all week, you have to do something and go out."

"I don't feel like it." "Aurora, please stop talking." Mr. Markus admonished ME, even though Quinn started. "Yeah, sorry." I went back to writing as Quinn leaned toward me. "You're going, I'll carry you out of the house if I have to," she whispered to me, I rolled my eyes and said nothing else, or I'll be in trouble again. Although, I didn't do anything.

The class was finally over. So Quinn and I walk out of class together when everyone else came to us. Also, Dylan with Link, who was about to kiss me as I went back.

"What's wrong?" "Can I talk to you for a minute?" he nodded. I took his hand and then walked to a place where it was quiet.

"I wanted to tell you that I can't do this anymore. There are so many things on my mind and a relationship or what we have doesn't fit in." I tried to say it as well and as nicely as I could.

I hope he's not mad or anything. Of course, I got involved with him and of course, he was and still is very nice, the only problem is that every time I think about Link, the only thing that comes to mind is the thought of Ares.

After Doris died it showed me that there was something between us and I can't hide it or just run away from it, I have to admit it. Something is between me and Ares. Even if Scarlett and Link are in between. There is something.

I hope he sees it the same way I do. He has to see it. "Is it because of me? Did I rush you?" "No, absolutely not, it was really nice, but I'm just not ready right now." he nodded sadly, but he nodded. "You know I'll wait. Aurora, you were one of the best things that ever happened to me."

I nodded with a smile. I couldn't answer anything else. I finally walk to the others. Link has changed quite a bit through all of this. Before I thought he was only fixated on one thing, having sex with me, and now he's telling me he's waiting.

It's sweet, but I don't know if it might happen again that I get involved with him. "There you are," Quinn called and stood by Mason's car, where Ares was. I walk over to them and they got in.

I wanted to, but Quinn stopped me. "Did you end it?" she whispered to me softly. I nodded, my lips pressed together. "Because of Ares?" I nod again.

"Oh, man." I opened the door and climbed in.