Love story between A Gargoyle & Vampire ( Sal × Dawn) Supernatural

Forbidden Love

Requested by lunaclawthorn

Sal Pov:

I use to have a very happy life as a gargoyle. Everything was perfect and amazing but that is when the vampires came and took it all away from me.

I watch in horror that my friends and family were being murdered with my own eyes as these blood suckers started drinking and taking things that didn't belong to them.

I was the only survivor of my clan even though I should of died that day.

That is when I made a promise to kill every vampire in the world to make sure no one can go threw this pain again.

I started killing vampires from left to right even joining the church of the supernatural who hunt, move, and even kill those who threaten to hurt the human race.

That is when I met her and everything chance.

She was perfect but the only problem was that she was a vampire and is also related to the vampire that killed my family. I was going to kill her but I learn she was different from others.

She really did care for the life of all supernatural and didn't even care what happens to those who try to hurt the human race.

We started hanging out all the time and I was still doing my job which was taking out those who cause a problem.

That is when I ask she will be my girlfriend which she agree to but I knew this love wouldn't last long because when the church heard about this they tried to force me to kill her which I didn't.

It also took a while before everyone decided that this was going to happen. That is when the church made me use her to get info about the vampires that they been fighting and when her father was killed by the church I was there to comfort her.

I was there for her and made a new promise which said I will kill the vampires that cause problems but also protect her with my life no matter what happens to me or to anyone.