Chapter 9: Lingering taste

Lex's POV

Why was my little flower so sad after seeing him.

Whenever I think of her, my face turns redder than a ripe tomato. I don't know why I feel like this.
She's just another slut. She doesn't deserve my attention. She doesn't deserve my presence. She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air I breathe.

But still. . . she's so luring. She draws me to her. She is different. I don't know why. I don't know what is so different about her. She's like a kitten. My kitten. So sweet. So beautiful. So innocent. So. . .every good thing. I've seen beautiful woman, but she is by far, more than beautiful. She is everything a man needs. Before I met her, my world was so dark and pointless, it was just like the night. But she lights it up so bright it blinds me. Her name matches her beautifully. She is like the moonlight shining through the night. She is the moonlight. My moonlight.

Every time I see her, there's this luring feeling. And when she dared to disobey me because of that Khahara pervert, I just flipped. She did that because of him. I don't know why I saw love for her in his eyes. It absolutely enraged me. How dare he look at my moonlight like that. She's mine. ONLY MINE.

AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!!
.

.

.
I decided to use her to my advantage. I wanna use her on that pervert, Lucas. In that way I can find out what they are and still make money.

I know, I'm smart as hell, right?

So I'll have Luna seduce Lucas. But fuck, she said she wanted nothing to do with him. I'll have to come up with a better plan.

Anyway I ask Felix to do some research and find that Khahara pervert's weakness.

And by Khahara pervert, I don't mean Lucas but I mean his father. The big guy. The head. The main target.

Well he's always been my enemy.
Well technically, not in business. But in the mafia world, he is my biggest rival. And one day  I will have his head for myself and I will have it as a trophy.

So I text Felix and tell him what to do

Felix I need you to do some research on Lucian

What do you want me to research on him Lex

I wanna know his weakness
As in his past. Anything before his mafia life.

Ok, no problem. And oh Peter has been stealing some stuff from the last shipment.

What has that twig stealing from my mafia.

He was stealing coke. And he says he only did it twice and never again so I wanted tohave a little fun with the kid so. . .

Have your fun but teach the kid some manners then kill him.

This will be so much fun
He's gonna be so sorry

But don't forget the real deal

Ok shit head

Fuck you

So now I'll have to wait a bit. But I'm not a man of patience, so I'll have to keep myself busy.

I drive to the den (the devil's den is what they call the place where all the mafia illegal stuff happens)

I find my little pet, Elle, waiting for me by the bed. She looked sexy as always. I look her from toe to head and stopped at her lips.

They weren't inviting like my kitten's lips. My little kitten's pink lips were sweet and plump and delicious and. . .and their taste was still lingering on my lips. The sweetness is still there on my lips. Her touch so awakening. How could a simple kiss awaken so much feelings.

I need her lips on mine again.

I close the door behind me and start tearing off Elle's lingerie. I take off my tie and my white dress shirt. She crawls up to me and starts kissing and sucking my neck.

I push her onto the bed and crawl in between her legs and start biting on her neck as she nibbled on my ear and whispered "I want your lips on mine"

I'm the only person who can want between the two of us, and she is the person who will give me what I want. Not the other way around. Now little Ellie deserves a punishment.

And that's when the roughness begins. When she starts wanting things from me. She's a naughty little Elle.
.

.

.
After that ugly, ugly game, I got dressed and my phone started ringing.

On call

"What" I asked

"I got it" Felix said.

I could feel the happiness in his voice. It was probably because he killed that twig, who's name is Penis or something like that. Whatever, it's not like I care what's his name anyway

"So am I supposed to guess what you got now?"

"I mean I got her!!"

"Are you fucking high on coke?"

"Nope. I'm just happy for the great news I got about the mafia"

"Just speak up, you know I'm not patient"

"Ok, I found what we can use against Lucian"

"I'll be there right now"

End of call

Finally a reason for me to party my ass off. I'm taking him down finally.

========================================================

(a/n) HI MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BITCHES (no offense, just me being me:-)
THIS IS WHERE ALL THE DRAMA BEGINS. WHERE ALL THE YANDERE BEGINS. AND ALL THE DEATHS AND WAR BEGINS. THIS IS WHEN THE REAL FUN BEGINS.

AND YAY ME I FINALLLLY UPDATED. I MEAN ITS BEEN LIKE, FOREVER SINCE I'VE UPDATED. AND SORRY ABOUT THAT. I KNOW I TOOK LONG, BUT I'M JUST A BUSY FUCKER (still just me being crazy old me)