Author's note

Hiiiii.

I'd like to just say that this ain't gon' be some big announcement or some inspiring speech. This is a warning.

This story is not what many of you think it might be. Although Luna seems to be the perfect little angel there is so much for you to learn. And Ghost isn't Ghost for nothing, he is Lex Legend.

There's gonna be loads of drama and shit that ain't understandable yet so luring and exciting to read. There's gonna be pasts being revealed, futures being fucked up, secrets that won't remain unturned, and skeletons to be buried forever.

It might not be the perfect romantic story you were hoping for, nor the perfect mafia romance you hoped for, it's not the perfect yandere love story where the girl falls in love with the hero neither.

This is the story where people die for things you wouldn't even consider bad. This is the story that leaves you dumbstruck about what's about to happen next.

So if you're a softie, then this isn't the story for you. But if you're as messed up as me than you may proceed.

So let me simplify things and sum all of that:

THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!

The truth is I'm about to make an example of what love is, what real love is, and how strong it could be.

Owethu (author) is a messed up dirty minded girl, she's a sweet sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet girl who's about to write the most confusing love story in the history of love stories

And any way i love all my supporters. I love all of you guys and thank you all for supporting

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ℒℴѵℯ𝓨𝓸𝓾♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌ ♡x♡=♡² ♡ I Love U ♡
♡ I love you ♡
❤️ Je t'aime ❤️
🧡 Te amo 🧡
💛 Ti amo 💛
💚 Я тебя люблю 💚
💙 Ich liebe dich 💙
💜 Ik hou van je 💜
🖤 Kocham Cię 🖤
💕 Seni seviyorum 💕
💞 Aku cinta kamu 💞
💓 Tôi mến bạn 💓
💗 Mahal kita 💗
💖 मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ 💖
💘 ฉันรักคุณ 💘
💝 我爱你 💝
❣️ 愛してる ❣️
ღ 사랑해 ღ

But beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!