21

Michael

He fell. It was so obvious. The moment he laid eyes on her, he fell for her. And she, she fell for him. She doesn't let people touch her except if she anticipates it. When Will comes, she does not expect it, but when he holds her, she feels relaxed. We all noticed it, we all asked him about it and he keeps quiet.

Why? I know why. He's scared of us. I saw Kai check her out and it would have taken an idiot to not notice how hard his dick was when Will fingered Elsie. Damon also looked at her much longer than he should have. Even then, I did that too. She's gorgeous but I've got someone else I am focusing on. He has nothing to worry about. I am not sure about Damon and kai but they'll sort it out.

It's working, though. They are beginning to see who owns this place. The girls on fire and the four horsemen together, we would be so powerful. I think they're starting to open their eyes. They would be better with us and we would be better with them. And why not have some fun at the same time?

Mila wouldn't dare to hack that phone. She might have already done so, but I doubt it. We are not a threat. We want them on our side. We all want them and we will have them.

''Okay so why are we in the auditorium?'' Kai asks as we walk in. This morning was painfully boring in economics. Now, I am ready for something else and the girls on fire seem like a perfect source of entertainment.

''We never asked you to come'' Mila bites back and I follow the sound of her soft voice. They are all on the stage.

They follow after me, each as enthusiastic as I am. I march up the stairs, keeping my eyes on Mila. Her piercing blue eyes stay focused on mine. I am sure she gets a lot of compliments about her eyes. However, her dark hair is what I noticed first. People say my type is a blonde woman. They're not wrong just, aren't right either. I wouldn't go for Mila but there is something hypnotizing about her. It isn't until I am next to her that she looks away.

Kai finds his place next to Quinn, Damon next to Adelaide, and Will next to Elsie. She is sitting at the piano and looks incredibly nervous. Do we make her anxious?

''Um, I don't think I can d-''

''Elsie, just ignore them. You have to practice, remember?'' Mila speaks up. I twist my head to admire her and when I do, she catches me. She grins before looking back at her friend. What was that? Did she just grin at me?

''When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be'' Elsie sings. She looks so concentrated on the piano and barely confident about her voice. Yet, I have never heard someone sing this well. Her voice is not hoarse or deep. It isn't high-pitched as well. It's in the middle but she can hit these notes if she tries. It's breathtaking.

Will wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She doesn't mess up once on the piano. Even as he kisses her cheek, her breath doesn't shake. She's lost in this world of hers. That's good. I was worried she might have nothing except her friends. At least, she has that. Music seems to be her passion.

''Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be'' Elsie finishes. Once her hands are off the keyboard, she looks down at her feet before tucking her hair behind her ears. She doesn't look at us until she does. The girls clap and shout. We clap as well, even Damon. I don't know what he told her this morning but it seems like he likes her more or something. It's a bit weird if you ask me.