47

Mila
(Long chapter ahead)

Every feeling has a right to be felt. You are not overreacting. If it hurts you, it hurts you. It took a while for me to get that. Quinn doesn't have that problem. She feels her emotions 100% every day. Whereas Addy doesn't let it show when she is sad. I get it, I do the same. And Elsie, when I come to think about it, doesn't show any emotions unless it's satisfaction, happiness, love.

Since Will has walked into her life, she has been letting herself feel. That will be our downfall. We can't go back. After what Kai said, it's impossible to ignore Quinn's idea.

We won't involve Elsie or Will. However, I kind of want to put Michael aside. Addy doesn't know what Quinn is preparing, if she knew, she would stop it right now. Damon will probably be put aside as well.

This isn't right. It will never work. We have to make all of them pay. It can't just be Kai.

Except it can be.

I want to show the four horsemen we are better than them. I want to prove who owns them and not the other way around. What Quinn wants to do will be impossible for all of us to complete. If she wants to ruin Kai, I am all in for it.

I have to remind myself, that there are always two sides to a story.

What is Kai's?

''Come here'' Michael demands. He is sitting at my desk, facing me. He came back late last night. I guess he had some things to figure out.

I fucking hate the way he makes me feel.

I want to be so much more than that. I want to be strong. For Quinn, Addy and for Elsie. But, it seems like they have already ditched me. Maybe I should let my feelings take over. But, I can't do this. I am not Quinn.

I glance at him before shaking my head. My bed is too comfortable and it is only five-thirty. I don't want to wake up just yet.

I lay there thinking about life until I realize it's wiser not to.

If I start, I may never stop.

The girls on fire are dissolving and I think it might be for the best. It was our last, wasn't it?

Something tells me with the four horsemen around, it might become a mix of Devil's Night and Fire's night. I guess we'll see.

I haven't thought about my mother at all or my father. I've rather been overthinking about me kissing Michael. Before I passed out, it felt like something inside me unraveled. I want to let it out. I just don't know how.

Maybe I have too much pride. I refuse to give in until he does.

Hasn't he already done that?

''Sit on my lap while I braid your hair'' Michael orders and I obey. My eyes widen at how fast I stand up to reach him. Maybe if I had kept my feelings out of my heart, we could have done it. But, I don't want to send them back to prison. I'll delete the files. I want him here. ¨

''Does it hurt?'' He's talking about the wound over my stomach. The reason I passed out was more because my mom tossed me to the ground and hit my cheeks instead of the actual stabbing. And stabbing is a big word. She just gave me a taste of what she's been wanting to do since she gave birth to me.