35

Damon

It's mandatory. That's what it always has been about. Adelaide Martin has always been mine and she will always be mine.

Whatever she tells herself, we belong together.

She's pretty fucking sick, when I think about it.
Just like me.

''You're so fucking desperate'' I whisper against her lips. She shivers under my touch and nods, she nods like she's scared I am going to stop this.

I don't want to.

Someone was her first, someone who didn't deserve her. I'll make sure that whenever she thinks about him, she'll think about me. I am going to fuck her until she can't remember her name.

''Damon'' she gasps as I slide two fingers inside her core. She's so wet and so fucking tight.
It's everything I need right now.

Elsie passed out, that's one thing.

Emory Scott was Will's first love, that's the second thing.

Everything is so messed up, I need something to distract me. It seems monstrous to use Adelaide like this but I do not see it this way.

I've been meaning to show her how much she deserves to be treated like a queen.
Yes, she's selfish. What she said about Elsie earlier stroked a nerve. But I understand where she's coming from. If I were her, I might have felt the same way. Especially since they don't know what happened to her.

It is so obvious, though. The moment I saw her, I had a vibe. I guess a lost soul can recognize another.

The girls on fire might tear us apart. No, that's not true. They will break us apart.

Right now?

I couldn't care less.

''Please, Damon, Please'' Adelaide begs as I insert the tip inside her. Only to get out and stroke her clit while I move back and forth.

The sounds she makes are... different. They used to be unsure and innocent. Right now, she's dying for me to fuck her and her pretty moans escape her mouth without a second doubt.

Will is in his room with Elsie. Michael is probably in his with Mila. Kai is with Quinn downstairs, with Alex. Maybe Michael is in Adelaide's apartment. Who knows, and I don't give a shit.

''Damon, please'' she pleads again.

''What is it that you want?'' I tease her and stop completely, analyzing her features. If she wants me to stop, I will. One little sign of incertitude and I will walk out of here as if nothing happened. Just like last time.

''Touch me, god, touch me'' her eyes meet mine, silently cursing herself.
I lied, I will not stop.

I slam right into her, the pleasure settling in my stomach. Adelaide's eyes roll to the back of her head and her hot body glistens with a layer of sweat.

It feels so good to finally touch her this way. I've been wanting to do this since I was 17. She better not mess it up now. She was young, I wasn't.
She came to me, not the other way around.

But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to eat her fresh, innocent pussy.

She's still clean, I can tell.

Unfortunately, they dirtied her. I am the only one, I am allowed to destroy her. Any man who claims otherwise will have to pay the price of their life. I am kidding, maybe not.

Adelaide Martin will be Adelaide Torrance soon enough.

It was about time she owned what she wanted.

Before I rock my hips against hers, I grab her thigh and she wraps her legs around my hips. I smile as I push myself once again inside her.

I can feel her toes curling against my skin. I am still holding her hands down despite what she really wants. She won't touch me. Not until she's mine.

''Ah! Damon, oh god'' she whispers, for me to hear. I want her to scream and shout it to the world.

The thought of Elsie brings me back to life. She's sleeping right now and if we wake her up, who knows what her reaction will be? Besides, Adelaide's friends are already mad at her, we don't need another reason.

I bite her right nipple before sucking on her neck.

The sound of our skin slapping together fills my room and even as she tries to be quiet, her moans and my groans are impossible to hide.

They are not loud just, not quiet either.

Her legs trap me in this position, her eyes shut, enjoying this much more than I thought she would. More than I thought I would.  

She shifts under me, slowly and carefully.

I follow her lead and slow until she adjusts herself properly. The last thing I want is to hurt her. She deserves better than what these assholes gave her. She deserves more than what I have to offer or what the world has to give her.

''Harder'' she beckons me and I do. It earns a loud hiss from her and a big groan from me.

My orgasm dances closer.

I let go of her injured hand to stroke her clit as I slam into her. Her chest rises and falls so quickly, that it makes me wonder if I am going too fast or too hard.

She asked for this, I remind myself.

I wouldn't give it to her if she wasn't able to handle it.

Adelaide comes apart around my cock and thumb. She shouts something that sounds a lot like my name before convulsing and letting me ride her high until I reach the edge.

''Damon'' she moans my name again. It is too much. It is all too much.

Sweet fuck.

I make sure to hide my face in the crook of her neck before I come undone inside her. I am not worried about getting her pregnant. She takes the pill, I saw it in her purse. But, even if she isn't taking it, I wouldn't mind.

She'd become Adelaide Torrance faster than everyone would expect.

She kisses my neck and that's my sign to look back at her. I haven't really kissed her through it all. Again, she deserves better than what I can give her. And yet, my little hell is still shivering under me, silently begging me to acknowledge who I just fucked.

I am not that much of a monster.

Adelaide will be my wife. Even if she wanted me to leave, I don't think I could.

She brings her mouth to mine and exhales as I push myself out of her. I bite her bottom lip before grabbing her ass and carrying her to my bathroom.

She steals my breath as I spot the bright smile on her face.

Has she ever been taken care of after sex?

Aftercare is almost as important as the act itself.

If there's one thing I can give her, it's this.

What she doesn't know is that I am nowhere near done with her yet.