48

Michael

Pure disbelief fills me as I watch her face change with pride and hurt. Tears flush down her face as she keeps her eyes on me. Mila Hale is a virgin. Technically, was a virgin. I just took her innocence and I didn't do it properly.

God fucking damn it.

Why does she have to be so fucking stubborn?

''Why didn't you tell me?'' I ask, the urge to move inside her taking over me. I fucking can't think with her naked under me. I have to make up for the mistake I've just made.

My father's a piece of shit. I would have stayed with Elsie if Mila hadn't been here. Though, she stood at my side, her tiny hands stopping me from doing stupid things. I had one thought as she kissed me and I guess I should have thought about this twice.

How did I not notice?

''Addy said it would hurt, I didn't think it would be that bad'' her gaze meets mine and I am tempted to scream at her. I could have done something special, instead, I just fucking slammed into her. What the fuck is wrong with me?

As hard as that is, I pull myself out and make my way to her pussy. Mila exhales a deep breath until she realizes I am kissing her stomach.

''What are you doing?'' she asks, staring at me like a scared animal. I can't believe I am the first guy who will make love to her. I fucked up but I'll make it memorable, trust me.

''Open, open for me'' I kiss her thigh and I look between her lips, making sure I haven't hurt her as much as I think I did. She's not bleeding, that's good.

''Michael-''

''You have to be ready'' I explain before diving in. I stare up at her, her back arching and her thighs wrapping around my head. She holds me in place before she starts grinding on my face. I groan but I let her do it. This is her first time, I'll do whatever she wants me to do.

''Oh my god,'' she moans quietly. Her hands are now buried in my hair, pulling at my roots.

I don't finger her, I only use my tongue. I want her to come on my dick first.

''Are you ready, baby?'' I ask, coming back on top of her. I squeeze her perfect breasts gently before nipping at her neck. She moans my name again and I take that as a yes.

If she wants me to stop, I will.

I position my swollen dick in between her entrance and slowly slide in. Mila's eyes instantly close and her fingers are dug into my back.

''Does it still hurt?'' I ask, not moving.

Jesus, I want to fuck her so bad.

''A little'' she looks up at me with those beautiful pale ocean eyes. It's not fair how humble she is even when this puts her at risk. I thought I would have to fight a little more to get to her. I was right. Mila Hale wants me, she hates it. She's still letting me have her.

''God, Mila'' I whisper as I insert myself deeper.

''Michael!'' she yells. My eyes spring to her in barely a second to see her eyebrows wiggle. Has pleasure already reached her?

I move again, keeping my eyes on her face.

''Keep moving, don't stop'' she pleads, finally letting herself see me. I kiss her without hesitation as I start moving back and forth. She whines in my mouth, I am not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

''You are doing so good princess'' I mumble against her lips.

''Faster'' I do as she asks and I can't control myself. I get out of her before slamming right back inside her. Mila is stunned at first, I can tell by the way she swung her eyes open.

Right now, she's staring at me as I make love to her, faster and harder.

''It feels good, doesn't it?'' I ask, linking our fingers together. Mila nods and as I thought she'd close her eyes, she doesn't. Mila keeps a bright smile on her face until I hit her spot. I hit her G-spot effortlessly and she moans my name, again and again until she throws her head back.

She leaves me her beautiful neck which I assault with kisses.

''I am gonna make love to you every night'' I declare. Mila softly moans as I lick her throat.

''Do you promise?''

''Believe me, I have a lot to show you'' I grab her thigh and bring it around my hip, giving me better access. 

It doesn't take long until Mila begs me to make her come but what she doesn't know is that she already is. She's just keeping it in.

''Let it go, Mila'' I kiss her once more before I send her over the edge. At the same time, I collapse on top of her, fucking her through our climax. She doesn't scream. Instead, she throws her head back, her mouth in an 'O' shape. I continue to fuck her until I fill her completely and that is when she moans louder and louder.

''Fuck'' I curse and slow down. I think my hands are bleeding from how hard she was holding on to me. She did good, more than good.

Next time, she'll obey like the good girl she is. If she doesn't, I'll punish her.

''Michael'' I get out of her and take her in my arms. I doubt she can walk, I don't want her to try.

I take her to my shower, aware that Trevor is next door. I just want to take care of her. Our first time may have started like anger on top of anger but it finished perfectly. She did really well, handling me like that.

I am still admiring her for not telling me. Maybe this was a sort of surprise slash revenge. She's too stubborn to give in like this. But she did, didn't she?

I guess all I have left to do is make her mine.

That, and confront my abysmal father.