51

Will

I can't think about what happened 24 hours ago. The only thing I focus on is Elsie. Then, it's impossible not to think of yesterday. The events that followed after we were making out must have traumatized her, again. Yet, she seems... fine? She hangs on to me but she doesn't cry nor does she sighs. If anything, she looks happy.

Which can't be true because of what we learned. We all have a plan to get revenge. Michael isn't one to waste time on something that is on his mind.

But right now, all we need is a break.

We have been fighting with the girls on fire while we should have made them our allies. We are together now.

Addy and Damon are, close. Something tells me they have a lot to tell us.

Mila and Michael had sex, just before everything went down. Elsie was oblivious to her friend's moans and I can't say I was. I guess she was really into the movie because I heard Mila scream a couple of times.

Kai and Quinn have their thing to figure out. I don't care and I do not want to know. They have chemistry and they have a past. Whatever happened, I don't want in on it. Kai does what he wants and Quinn does the same. If they want to explain it, they will.

We all have retrieved to our chambers. Adelaide has this cottage in Banff. The guys and I have skied before, we are not terrible. Something tells me the girls on fire are extremely good at it.

Michael drove us to our apartment where we all gave ourselves ten minutes before leaving Delcour. The drive there took about five hours and Michael never led the wheel to anyone else but himself. With Mila at his side, it soothed him.

While Elsie was sleeping soundly, wrapped in my arms.

Quinn and Kai were seated next to each other but didn't once talk. Adelaide and Damon were laughing and talking. I had never seen him this way. I had never seen him in love.

Once we arrived, Elsie was the first one to get out of the car, her eyes were sparkling. She rambled about it being a tradition and I felt happy. I felt happy that she was letting me inside. They were all letting us inside.

We did our best to avoid talking until we were in our rooms.

We'll talk about it tomorrow, right now, we need to relax.

''Will?'' Elsie asks as she tilts her head to look at me. I can't help but smile at her. What else could I do?

''Yes?'' She doesn't answer. Instead, she straddles me and begins kissing me. Not our usual angry kisses but one filled with passion and desire. We both feel the same way, I am certain now.

Elsie takes off her shirt and throws it somewhere in the room. She's not wearing a bra and I do what she expects me to do. I kiss them both, I play with them, and I make her say my name.

This is the first time she isn't freaking out. This is the first time she is letting me explore this unknown pleasure she craves.

As her hands glide down to my pants, I laugh as she pulls my bottom lip between hers.

''You want to try?'' I tuck her hair behind her ear. She is so beautiful, I'll make sure to tell her every time she wakes up. With me by her side.

''I mean. Unless you don't want t-'

''Babydoll, if you want to there's nothing keeping you from having it,'' I say. She lifts my shirt over my head and before I know it, she's taking my jeans off. My dick is ready for her and I just want to make sure she wants this.

There's something in her eyes. Hunger. She's been waiting for this.

''Take it'' I whisper, jerking my hips upwards. Where my dick meets her hands. She strokes my length slowly and my head slowly throws itself back. The moan escaping my lips makes her hands move faster.

''What?'' She innocently stares up at me.

God, she knows what she is doing.

''You want it, if you don't we stop this right now'' I warn, taking hold of her hips. I never noticed before but, they fit perfectly in my hands. It's as if they were made for me to hold.

''Yes, I wan-t y-ou'' she stammers. A smirk spreads across my face and I stop her. It's obvious this is stressing her. This is her first time since...

I can't bear to say it aloud.

My lips meet hers and shortly, she lets go of my groin and cups both my cheeks. I press her body closer to mine, so her chest is against mine. I can feel her nipples hardening as the cold air hit her. Except, I don't think that's the only reason.

''Then take me'' Our eyes lock for a second, a tiny second where she nods and braces herself. I watch her. She tears her panties aside, straddles me, and kisses me again.

Before she lowers her body on my dick.

Our kiss ends quickly as soon as I grip her hips and push myself completely inside her. We both moan at the same time but after that, I don't dare to do anything else. She dominates me, it's time for her to show me what she likes.

''Does it hurt?'' I ask, hooking my thumb under her chin. Her eyelids are closing and opening without her consent. I can tell it is hard not to close them. It's like she can read my mind. If she closes them, she won't see me. Therefore, she will freak out. Her eyes are on me and they will only be on me.

''You feel better'' she presses her forehead against mine. I slowly chuckle as she steals kisses from me.

''I hope'' I mumble against her soft perfect red lips. Elsie has always been attractive. But, this? We are both vulnerable right now, especially her. I can't quite figure out why it makes my stomach flip or why I tell her I love her. My mouth says the words and it isn't out of spite.

I do love her.

I have always loved her.

''No need to respond, babydoll'' I continue because I do not expect her to say she does. I know she loves me, I am not blind. She just isn't ready and that's okay. As I said, I'll wait for her. I'll wait even if it's the last thing I do.

Elsie does not look shocked, instead, she grinds her body against mine. Pleasure reaches us both as we stare into each other's souls. The thing is, she is going extremely slowly, making this much more intimate. She kisses me, I kiss her, she moves, I move. However, it is all so gentle. As her fingers touch my skin, I shiver. As her lips meet my cheek, I hold on to her tighter. No girl has ever made me feel this way. Not even Emory.

''I love you, too'' she mutters, loud enough to hear. That sends us both over the edge. We moan into each other's mouths as she grinds down my dick. She is chasing her orgasm and watching her do so makes my chest ache.

When I buck my hips against hers, she grabs my throat and holds me down as she fucks me. She takes over my whole body and I roll my eyes to the back of my head. I see the stars, the moon, I see the freaking universe.

''Baby?'' I ask just before she moans and reaches the finish line. Her body collapses into mine and I hug her close to my chest. I guess now is a good time to ask.

''Will you be my girlfriend?'' Elsie giggles, her lips sucking on my neck before they come to meet my mouth.

''Fuck yes'' she says and I know, she has let herself go.

This ski trip is only beginning.