45

Will

She squinted up at the sky. My dearest darling was envious to find sleep last night. I scooped her up in my arms, ensuring she wasn't freezing. She must have slept two or three hours top. I felt her moving against my chest and there she is, looking out of her window.

Her room is white, with green plants as decoration. To my surprise, they are real ones. I guess my girlfriend's a plant lover. She has a piano with a guitar with sheets everywhere around her room. There's also a TV and wait.

Did I call Elsie my girlfriend?

Indeed.

I guess I'll have to talk to her about what we are.

''Elsie?'' I ask, pulling the blankets down my body.

She steadily twists her head to meet my eyes. How beautiful she looks with the morning sun illuminating her face. I know I have said it a thousand times but I will never stop saying it. Her brown eyes with flecks of gold amaze me every time I get lost in her soul.

''I am sorry, did I wake you?'' she's still in her pajamas as she walks straight to me. I remain completely still as she straddles me. Elsie has gotten her energy back, a little bit.

Kai took a lot yesterday.

Kai.

I can't be mad at him. I am pretty sure Damon had a crush on her, too. Adelaide and him surprised me, I never thought he would go for her. Even though she's a perfect match, I didn't think he would try.

Elsie stood on her tiptoes, paralyzed by Kai's kisses. I could tell she wasn't able to pull away. I had a close look at their lips and he was kissing her, she was letting him do it. Until she glanced at me and found the strength to push him away.

There was a tiny moment when I thought, this was it! She didn't want you.

But as she gives me a quick peck on the lips and looks up at me with those eyes, I know she has only one person messing with her. Someone that confuses the heck out of her feelings. And that is me.

''What do I have to do so you can wake me up like this every morning?'' I question, pressing our foreheads together. I like doing it. I can't explain why but it soothes me and I guess it calms Elsie.

She laughs a little bit before stealing kisses from me, small ones that allow her to lick my lip at the same time.

I've always wondered if I'd met someone that kisses the way I do. I can't know for sure if I am that good but Elsie does everything I know that I am doing and the butterflies are there, believe me.

''Do you want to take a shower?''

A shower?

Is she asking me to go full-on naked with her?

''What time is it? Aren't you gonna miss school?'' I stroke the back of her head before running my fingers through her arm.

I notice her hard nipples staring at me.

Is she cold?

Or is she excited?

''If I tell you what time it is, you'll go back to sleep'' she giggles.