17

Kai

I'll be the watcher. I've always been the watcher. I love to watch. What turns me on the most is watching and I once watched her. I saw the way she worked. She was riding his dick but her eyes were on me. I made her come. She was so little, so young. It wasn't legal but I would do it again if I could. And I will.

''Ready for the big plan?'' Damon says as he throws open my bedroom door. Michael and Will follow him inside my room. I grunt and look at the time. It's five fucking am. I knew it started early, I just didn't think it was going to be this hard.

''It's not big'' I correct and rub my eyes. Michael throw me a shirt and I gladly put it on. Lately, we come up with a plan but we all do as we pleased. I was supposed to pin her to the couch, but I didn't. I let her take control, as she so wanted many years ago. She still shivered under my touch, how fascinating. Has she been thinking of me like I have been thinking of her? I doubt it.

''Come on, we have to be at the rink in thirty minutes'' Michael shouts as they all walkout. I stare after them and shake my head. We are going to mess with them. We haven't exactly chosen which girl we were going to mess with but I think it's pretty obvious. Will wants Elsie anyway. Let him mindfuck her. Michael seemed to be having fun with Mila, he'll fuck with her. Damon, he doesn't have a choice, he'll fuck with Adelaide. I will fuck with Quinn.

Quinn Reyes.

I haven't heard that name in five years. Everything comes with a consequence and what she did, she'll pay for it. Michael remembers her, as do Will and Damon. How could they not? She fucked with us once, it's our turn.

Do her friends know? I have seen the way they act. They have each other's backs, yes. They love each other. But, they don't know their deepest secrets. They better get the cat out of the bag because if they don't, we will.

We stopped digging, for now. We have bigger plans for the girls on fire. We want them on our side, not against us. They just have to remember who is better. They copied us, not the other way around.

I take my phone, and I am almost disappointed as I see Quinn hasn't texted me. What a surprise she's going to have.

We know they will all be there this morning. They always go. I am not sure why but I get the feeling I am going to find out.

I walk out of my room, still feeling sleepy. I yawn as I walk down the stairs and I almost kick Will.

''You scared the shit out of me'' I push his chest and he only laughs. That motherfucker loves to scare me. Everybody in the world knows he's a little twisted.

''I need your help'' I twist my head to him but I don't stop. He follows me into the elevator. The guys are probably already waiting for us outside Delcour.

''What is it?''

''When we get there, follow me, do not touch her unless she tries to walk away'' he says. I narrow my eyes. He's talking about Elsie, I know that. Why couldn't he ask Damon?

''What do you want me to do?'' the elevator doors ding and we both walk out, spotting the girls at the coffee shop. They haven't left?

''Shit'' Will and I chorus and we run outside. They had their backs turned, they didn't see us. Well, I hope.

''Just, sit next to her and follow my lead'' I nod and we both rush to Michael's car. They probably know the girls haven't left yet.