56

Mila

The four horsemen. They are here with us and as much as I really want to surprise them and beat them, I can't. It can't be undone. They know everything about Elsie and seem very attached to her. Which, I think she more than deserves. We weren't there when she needed us. It's fair, she has them and they are hers.

I do have Michael wrapped around my fingers. A part of me enjoys it like I could do anything and he wouldn't be mad. My greed is intense but I guess it isn't strong enough. This other side of me is completely and irrevocably in love with him.

Even in his coat, I can see his strong muscles. I might be staring but I do not care. He probably caught me as well but he's not saying anything.

They lost the last few rounds. We were cheating but again, who cares? This is a friendly competition, isn't it?

Will and Elsie are probably on their third slope. I saw the way he makes her laugh. I am happy, I am very happy for her. Would it be wrong if I say I am a little bit jealous? Quinn must senses that I am not thinking straight because she kisses my cheek.

''Are you okay?'' I think there's something more to this question. Quinn has always been flirty with me and I don't know why I do it, I just do. I bring my lips to hers and at first, she doesn't kiss me back, until she does. The guys will be here at any minute. I don't care.

I've never kissed a girl. It doesn't feel wrong, though. Addy is clearing her throat and we both don't pull away. It isn't until her tongue tides with mine that someone pulls me back.

I smirk as I notice they all have taken their snowboard off, just like we took our skis off. They are our little pets.

''If you were horny baby, you could have just told me'' Michael chuckles and shares a look with Kai. I don't bother to dwell on it. Whatever they think is going to happen, it is not.

Why did I kiss her?

I have no idea.

''We could make it work'' I hear Kai whisper to Quinn. The heat reaches my face and I grasp Michael's hand.

''Why'd you do that?'' he asks. I shrug and kiss his dimples. He is so beautiful and right now I want him. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want him right now.

My knickers rub me as I walk and I have to stop. I am aware of the pool of wetness in my panties, I just need a second to gather my thoughts.

Think of ski.

Michael's chest.

Think of it ends with us.

Michael's lips.

Fuck, I need him.

''Hey! Where are you going?'' Elsie and Will have finished this slope. Will is barely standing by himself and he tries his best not to look stupid.

''Back to Addy's cottage'' Quinn answers and Addy turns to us with a raised brow.

''Really?''

''Stop being so nosy, love. Come on'' Damon takes Addy towards the resort while Elsie and Will go back to the T-bar.