50

Elsie
(Long chapter ahead)

His hands are on each side of my face. His body hovers mine and I am trapped. It's like the air is being taken away from my lungs, crushing me.

Where is Will? What have they done to him?

I don't want to go through this again. Where are Michael and Mila? Why aren't they doing something?

Don't they know what's happening?

''I have to say I missed this'' he plants a kiss in between my jaw and my neck. I shiver until his eyes settle on mine.

Gathering the strength to face him is harder than I ever would have imagined. Why is he here in the first place? How did he know we would be here?

I spit in his face and that earns me a big slap. I gasp as well as my tears are streaming down my cheeks. My heart pumps my blood too fast, just like it did that night.

''He did turn you like her, didn't he?'' He asks and I jerk in his hold.

''Emory and Will were together, don't you know that?'' No, I expected it. When I whispered her name, something illuminated Will. In a good and bad way. What did Emory do to him to shed his light? I

truly wonder if he was aware of what was going on at home. If he was aware of me.

''It doesn't matter'' I say, whispering lies into his ear.

It does matter. It more than matters. What if he knew?

What did Martin do to him in the first place? What did he do to Mila and Michael?

My chest aches as I try to breathe but as Martin tugs my jeans down my legs, it's harder.

No.

I am not going through this again.

''You are evil'' I say, bringing his attention to my face again and not my legs. It earns me time to think.

He takes his time to look at my face, his eyes burning with envy.

Men are pigs.

If I could, I'd rip his heart out with my teeth.

''No, you are evil'' he counters before kissing my ear.

I chuckle, containing the pain inside my chest.

He used to do this to me.

Abuse can feel like love.

I know this, now. I am not a victim and no one will save me. I have to do this.

While he's fixating on his needs, I take the opportunity to bring my knee up to his dick.

He doesn't see it coming because when I hit, and I do it hard, his face turns red and he falls to his side.

The mistake he did was to not trap my legs. I guess his needs took over his senses. Even though his senses are bullshit.

I always knew there would be a moment I could avenge myself. This moment has come but I don't think I can do it without Will at my side.

It feels like Fire's night and I need my mask. I'll do what it takes if I have my mask. It's weird, isn't it? While the mask covers my face, I feel strength and power. If only I could feel those things without it. I don't think I would want to. It wouldn't be special then, would it?

I rush from the bed, stepping out of my jeans. I do not have time to put them back, it would have been stupid to try.

I glance at Martin who is holding himself in his hands, cursing me and swearing that he will get me back for this. I doubt it. He's on the ground, is he not?