24

Will

When ignorance really was bliss. I was still a kid. A really dumb kid. I have never encountered something with someone like I have with Elsie. It's weird, it's like this is new.

I do not know her. She does not know me. We only have this sort of attraction that keeps pulling us back. We're like magnets. And I don't ever want to let go of this. She just needs to let me in.

Touching her is a high I never knew existed. I never want to pull away. And I assume that when she giggles and tells me to stop, she's joking. But now I know, she isn't.
It's hard to pull away though. She's damn so fucking attractive. Nipping at her neck is my favorite thing to do, yet.

Damon knows something I don't. So does Michael. I guess that's what I get for keeping Elsie one of my secrets. What good would it do if I did talk to them about her? About how I feel. It wouldn't change anything and it shouldn't. They don't talk to me about how they feel toward the other girls.

Seeing Elsie smile is another kind of pleasure. I would be on my knees for her, I doubt she knows this. Or maybe she does. I prefer to think she doesn't.

Growing up, I never believe in love. I thought it was all make-believe. I grew up in a pretty good home. Mom and dad were always home but I never saw the spark. They kissed, and they had a good relationship. Still, I never saw the flame.

I feel it burning in Elsie. She doesn't know it but she's begging to be loved. And I intend to be that person for her. At least she's not shutting me out now. Oh, I think we're still playing. But she is losing and she knows it.

''Thank you for tonight'' she turns around to face me, her head tilted to the side. Some red hickeys are forming on her neck and that makes me smirk. She's mine and everyone will know now.

I place my hands carefully on her hips. I want her to feel my body against her, don't get me wrong. From everything that happened, she isn't ready. I need to respect that. In the meantime, I'll get to know her better. Maybe meet her family or something. I already have her wrapped around my fingers.

''If anything I should thank you,'' I mumble against her lips. They are so close, it's torture not to devour them. Her sweet lips are appealing to me. Damn it. 

''Kiss me'' she says. I raise an eyebrow and move my hands upside down, stroking her gently. She loves it, she loves it when I touch her.

''Oh yeah?'' Her hands are demanding. She clenches my shirt with her right hand and the other pulls at my roots. She wants this and I do not want to scare her, not again.

Before I can stop her, she bites my bottom lip. She sucks on it before letting me take over the kiss. She's impatient, her body wants to be mine and that is clear as day.

Instead of feeding her my anger, I give her my soft spot. I am very different behind closed doors and she will experience it, when the moment comes. Right now she needs safety, comfort. That's exactly what I am going to give her.

Elsie pulls my head down, letting me explore her sweet neck. Her back hits her door and I try my best to stay gentle. It is hard with her moaning my name and her hips rocking against mine. I have to keep her steady as I lick her ear and bite it right after. She shivers under my touch, she's so receptive.

I am living the best moment of my life, and just like that, the door behind her opens. Elsie pulls away because she's falling. I yank her out of the way and try my best to hit the cold floor.

My chuckles get the best of me when I see the way we landed. Of course, we've been in this position before. But her legs were never wrapped around my waist like this.

Elsie looks up at me, a bright smile covers her face. Until she looks up and her jaw almost drops. I drop my head on the floor and try to see where she's looking.

What the fuck?

Michael, Kai, and Damon are all sitting in the living room. What the hell?

''Ah kill me'' Elsie whispers and buries her head on my chest. I hold her tight, one of my arms around her waist and the other holding the back of her head. She smells differently. This time, I smell a hint of champagne. Strawberry and champagne. It is a good mix.

''Don't forget to take me with you'' I whisper in her ear. It makes her giggle and we do not pull away. We ignore the five pairs of eyes watching us. Why did Mila open the fucking door?

''Are you guys going to pull away or do we have to separate you like in kindergarten?'' Kai snaps. I try to sit with Elsie still hugging me.

''I am afraid you'll have to wait'' I shout.

What the fuck are they even doing here?

''Just get your asses on the fucking couch!'' Adelaide has lost it.

''Right now!'' Mila adds. What the fuck?

Elsie looks up in their direction. Something flashes across her eyes and she covers it up as fast as it came. I help her stand up and she never lets go of my arm, even as we sit on the couch.

''Next time, answer your fucking phone'' Michael shoots Elsie a look and I don't miss the way she squeezes my hand.

''Where's Quinn?'' I ask, peeking around their apartment.

''With Alex'' Damon speaks up, his eyes focused on Elsie. He fucking wants her. I knew it. Can't he let me have this one thing? I'd do anything for him but not this. There's something special about her and I can't let this go. Not even for my best friend.

''Alex? What happened? Is she okay?'' Elsie sounds scared. And I know why. The girls have caught on. She betrayed them. She betrayed them, for me.

''No, no she's not okay'' Adelaide stands up and walks out of the room.

I knew this was going to work. But our plan never consisted of dividing them. We need them to stick together. And for that to happen, they have to talk to each other. Their miscommunication will harm us as well as it will harm them.

Elsie betrayed them for me. What they don't realize is that they will all do the same. For Michael, Kai, and Damon. For the four Horsemen.

 For the four Horsemen