αυтнor'ѕ ɴoтe

First off, Happy New Year! I know we're only two days in (probably three by the time I pull this all-nighter and publish this). But I hope everyone's year is starting off great. I just wanted to thank all of you who have been enjoying this book. Especially those who really loved the original.

I knew that I was taking a risk of losing a lot of readers and even contemplated just deleting the book from existence but so far, I am glad that I didn't. I'm really enjoying the rewrite process. 

I'm REALLY enjoying this newer version of Nadia. You guys probably didn't notice but I still read back on the old one and realized how hard Nadia was, especially when it came to Dean. 

How she'd get upset that he wasn't honest about his feelings and trying to stay in the friend zone so she wouldn't get caught up in his mess. In hindsight, I could understand her frustration. But I realized the girl needed some patience. The guy just got back from Hell and now angels are signing him up to be some big hero. That's a lot. 

I just feel like she needed to be more of a compliment to Dean. A little softer, reserved, understanding, and angelic but still strong, badass, and not afraid to speak up for herself. I also love that her backstory has a lot more depth. 

I hope you guys can see how I'm putting her in the plot without forcing her into it if that makes sense. This go-round seems a lot more seamless to me. Then again, I'm the writer so it could just be my perspective or criticism of my own work.

But again, thank you so much for the support and for sticking with me. The next three chapters will be original episodes written by me so look out for that. 

Happy New Year Again! 💖