Chapter 6

The black snake is a not very smart black snake. Although it is actually afraid of Sima Jiao in its heart, it also feels that this is a dog forcing its owner, but when it encounters a problem, it still comes to him.

It has lived for so many years, and the only one who fed it was Liao Tingyan, except for Sima Jiao. It also wanted to continue rubbing with good drinking water in the future, so it would risk his life to bring the unconscious person to the center. tower.

But Sima Jiao didn't have such a good heart to save people. His name was Taoist Ci Zang, an old bald donkey gave him. It's ridiculous. He has never shared the word'ci' in his life. Any relationship.

Even if the beast who had been rearing for a while had the courage to come over and hiss twice, his reaction was just to raise his hand and pat the big snake head out in disgust.

The **** snake was forced by the dog to throw it out. It fell to a solid, and suddenly withered. Its not-so-big courage continued to entangle Sima Jiao, and could only silently climb to one side of the pillar and hang it up, leaving him unconscious. The awake Liao Tingyan was still lying on the ground.

After a while, Liao Tingyan regained a little consciousness in a daze, and only felt strangely cold, so she shrank up and pulled the "blanket" next to her to cover her body, and then there was no movement.

Sima Jiao glanced at her again and felt that this demon spy was so courageous, and his robe was pulled over him by her.

He didn't know why he was suddenly interested again, and he raised her cheek with a finger and looked at it.

"Come here." This sentence was addressed to the **** snake.

The black snake coiled on the pillar crawled over.

"What did she do, why do you want to save her?"

Big Black Snake shook his head, wondering if he didn't understand or didn't know.

"Do you know what she is here for?"

The **** snake shook his head again, as if he only knew to shake his head. Sima Jiao showed a irritable look and scolded him: "You don't know anything and bring people to me, are you going to die."

The black snake shivered, fearing that he would go crazy again.

Sima Jiao suddenly pulled Liao Tingyan up, touching her belly with cold palms, as if he was about to save people.

The black snake didn't know what his moody master was going to do, so he watched carefully and obediently.

Sima Jiao didn't take the little tricks of Demon Territory in his eyes, but if he wanted to get things that control people, he would naturally have countless ways, he chose the simplest one.

Pinching Liao Tingyan's mouth, he put a cold white finger into her mouth, and touched her teeth... He moved for a while, retracted his finger with an unpredictable expression, pulled the **** snake next to him, and used the same He squeezed the mouth of the Shekou open, and touched its sharp snake teeth. He pierced his fingers with the teeth, and then took it back to Liao Tingyan's mouth and rinsed it casually.

He fed Liao Tingyan a drop of blood. The previous action of putting his finger in her mouth was subconscious. After all, he fed snakes like this for so many years, but he didn't react at once. Humans and snakes are different. Useless human teeth can't even pierce his fingers.

Liao Tingyan didn't know that she was disliked by this unreasonable ancestor. She felt cold all over when she was in a coma, especially the severe pain in her stomach before. After it didn't hurt, she began to give off a chill, as if she was stuffed with a heavy stomach. The ice cubes cooled into the limbs, but suddenly there seemed to be a bit of sweetness in his mouth, and then a domineering warmth rushed into the body.