Chapter 82: Fanwaiyi ABO

In 451 of the new star calendar, Liao Tingyan moved with his family from the central H-2 star to the capital star A star.

Because her father was promoted from a non-commissioned officer to a lieutenant, and her elder brother also received military merit, the family was finally eligible to move to the capital star.

There are seven members of the Liao family, the father and mother of the Liao family, a typical AO pair, and their five children, including Liao Tingyan, are all A. Liao Tingyan has elder brothers and sisters, siblings under him, five siblings standing together, she is not as tall and strong as her elder brothers and sisters, nor arrogant and lively, so Liao's father and Liao's mother always face her. Sigh: "The third child, you don't look like an A, you are more like a B or O."

The so-called A, B, and O refer to the three major categories of the current gender system. A refers to a part of people whose combat power and mental power are far beyond ordinary people. As long as it is A, both men and women are tough guys among tough guys. O is completely opposite to A. It has low physical and combat power, and is generally sensitive and gentle. The physique is naturally suitable for fertility. The relationship between O and A will be due to pheromone. The higher the pheromone compatibility, the relationship between the two The better.

As for B, they are ordinary people, no extraordinary, no pheromone, this category accounts for most of the total number of people today.

Fortunately, as an A with higher quality than the average person, Liao Tingyan should have been a brave and tough "Superman" who likes to fight like his sister, never admit defeat, but unfortunately, I don't know if it is because the soul in this body is from A guest from far away, so her personality is not A at all.

In short, over the years, brothers and sisters have been ashamed of her, and felt that a weak chicken like her insulted the reputation of the A group.

Liao Tingyan: Xingba, I don't care.

Not long after they arrived at Star A in the capital, Father Liao went to visit his boss and perform basic social interactions. On this evening, Father Liao, who came back from a banquet with his eldest son, was extremely excited and invited several of his children. I want to tell you something important!"

Father Liao said that the prince of the empire had reached the age of marriage. However, in the upper class, he could not find a marriage partner with a match of more than 60%. There was no way. Seeing that the prince had reached the age of 24, he had not found a suitable marriage partner. The emperor had no choice but to lower his requirements for marriage candidates. Children born in a lieutenant-level family could have the opportunity to be selected as the prince's marriage candidate.

Father Liao was so excited because of his five children, the youngest twin had just turned eighteen, and the eldest son was twenty-five years old. All five of them have the chance to become a princess.

Oh, yes, Imperial Prince Sima Jiao is an O, so he has to find an A.

Liao Tingyan watched the family talk excitedly. When her mother talked about making new clothes, she felt that the scene was inexplicably like "Cinderella".

Liao Tingyan was passive about this matter. She is an A who is completely different from A. According to the current aesthetic standards of O's, she will definitely not be selected anyway.

With a long experience and a good meal, Liao Tingyan walked into the luxurious and spacious royal banquet hall with his family half a month later. This is a well-known royal banquet hall in Capital Star, which can accommodate tens of thousands of people for a banquet. As soon as he walked in, Liao Tingyan was almost blinded by the dazzling light.