Chapter 85: Fanwai Four Campus

Liao Tingyan has a boyfriend, Sima Jiao from the first grade of high school, but this relationship is unknown, it is a secret underground relationship.

Her boyfriend, Sima Jiao, is a big brother who is above many school hegemons. He was legendary when he was in junior high school, and he was equally famous in high school. To talk about the school bully, he is not like the few in Class 9 who smoke and drink to cause trouble. He is a frequent guest on the list of critics, but he is more daunting than the so-called school bullies.

Liao Tingyan is in the second and fifth class of high school. It is not in the same building as the first class. There is a U-shaped teaching building. The first class is on the left and the fifth class is on the right. They are far away from the administrative department.

Liao Tingyan can't see her secret boyfriend very often at school, and she sees more when she is at home on vacation. Anyway, she often stays at Simajiao for one day. In addition to sleeping at night, he has three meals a day— She went there under the name of studying, and the food on her boyfriend's side was so good that it was hard to resist.

I don't know if it is because the food for nearly a year is so good, or Sima Jiao's grumpy duck-filling teaching method is really useful. Liao Tingyan's grades improved a lot after his sophomore year in high school. The teacher talked to her and wanted to transfer her to a class.

In view of the fact that there were few such operations in the past, Liao Tingyan felt that this was probably caused by Sima Jiao.

The boss is rich and powerful. It's very simple to do this kind of thing, that is, to choose a suitable time and reason. Liao Tingyan thought to himself, this is really hard for him.

Liao Tingyan is different from Sima Jiao. She has an ordinary family, and her grades are average before she fell in love with the boss. She belongs to the middle-class students in the class, and she is likely to forget her after graduation. What kind of classmates are called, very unobtrusive.

Suddenly she was about to transfer to the first class. Except for her deskmates and front and back tables, most of the others in the class were curious about how her grades improved so quickly.

Liao Tingyan: ...because of love.

Class 1 is a key class, and the students in the class have top grades. Probably because of this reason, the class always seems very silent, and everyone speaks very quietly. Liao Tingyan has not been to class a few times, every time I passed by and took a few glances, and found that even during the break time, it was much quieter than other classes.

However, when she really entered the first class, she realized something was wrong. Class one is lifeless, different from the ease of class five, and different from the release of class nine.

The first is to arrange seats. After the head teacher asked who would like to be at the same table with her, there was a long silence in the classroom. No one said anything. The students read and wrote, and no one paid any attention to them.

Liao Tingyan: "..." Wow, is the Xueba class so cold?

Liao Tingyan saw the window with the best light in the classroom. Her boyfriend seemed to fall asleep there. There was an empty space beside him, so she found a step down, "Teacher, there is an empty seat over there, I Sit over there."

As soon as he said this, almost all the classmates couldn't help but look up at her, their eyes were extremely complicated and weird, so subtle that Liao Tingyan wondered if they knew they were in a relationship with the boss.

"Teacher, let her sit on my side." A girl suddenly said.

Liao Tingyan glanced at his boyfriend who seemed to be asleep again, "Good."