Chapter 64

"Are you...Ting Yan Tu'er?" The former master of the Qinggu Heavenly Branch of Gengchen Immortal Mansion, Dongyang Real Person, that is, this Qingyi person Ji Wucai, looked at Liao Tingyan in a daze, not daring to recognize each other.

He took a student named Liao Tingyan eleven years ago, and he looked like his daughter, who died young. At that time, he took the child as a student, just for sorrow, and want to take good care of this destined. Disciple, but I didn't expect that his disciple would eventually be involved in such terrible changes.

At that time, he was just a small branch master. Qinggutian was at the junction of the inner and outer gates, and there was no special place to attract attention. Therefore, the disciple was selected to serve the master. Although he was uneasy, he couldn't get more. What he did was only to inquire about the news a few times, but the news of the Three Sacred Mountains could not be found by a real person in his own district.

Later, I heard that she was loved by Shizu Zang Daojun and went out of the Three Sacred Mountains with Shizu. Among the hundred high-level inner disciples, she was the only one who was lucky enough to survive. At that time, even Qinggutian flourished for a while, but he felt a trace of dark tide surging, and he became more uneasy. I wanted to meet the disciple for some relief, but couldn't meet.

Later, I heard that her life lamp was extinguished, and it seemed that she was dead, and some news said that she was still alive. Ji Wuduan, as a master, felt useless, and could not find out what is false. Moreover, Qinggutian was really uneasy during that time. He wanted to protect him. The remaining disciples tried their best to safety.

After that, it was the huge disaster that caused Gengchen Immortal Mansion to fall apart. As far as the edge of the inner palace, he could see the soaring flames spewing from the center. The thick black smoke almost covered the sky. The sky and the earth moved. The underground spiritual veins shrank and shattered in one day, and the spiritual gardens were everywhere. Scorched by the flames, withered and fallen overnight, even the nearby spiritual springs and lakes have evaporated...

Such a disaster, so many people died. The elders and families of the inner palace, the elders of the palace, and the big figures who used to be so high, faced such a terrible force, and they were unable to resist, death and injury. Those who were still alive fled in a hurry. And these marginal figures, as well as the little monks and families of the foreign palace, all escaped by chance.

It is said that Daojun Ci Zang had already been enchanted during the retreat on the Three Sacred Mountains, and that is why he slaughtered so many people and ruined the ten thousand years of foundation of Gengchen Immortal Mansion.

Gengchen Immortal Mansion is like a high tower. After losing the top pillars, it collapsed much faster than everyone expected. The other cultivating sects that had been oppressed by Gengchen Immortal Mansion for many years swarmed up and divided up the remaining forces of Gengchen Immortal Mansion that were still panicking.

At this time, Ji Wudu, the Qinggu Heavenly Vessel Master, resolutely gave up his persistence and took some resources and some disciples who were willing to follow to Gu Yuwu where his best friends were. He became a disciple of Gu Yuwu and avoided the most chaotic time.

Now that nearly ten years have passed, he has almost forgotten the poor disciple who was short-lived.

How could he think about it, today, he would suddenly see someone who he thought had already passed away. To say that he got along with this disciple not long ago, and he didn't know much. Now that he reunited after a long absence, he didn't know what to say for a while, but he was full of emotion in his heart.

Ji Wudu sighed here, and Liao Tingyan was confused. She doesn't remember what happened before, everyone, she doesn't even know who the little brother in front of me is!