Chapter 65

Su Henglin Fengchen rushed back to Gu Yuwu, and met his junior brother Yang Shufeng who also rushed back in front of the mountain gate. Both of them looked worried and anxious.

"Junior Brother Yang, did you also receive Master's letter?"

Yang Shufeng nodded: "Yes, it's just that the master is so anxious to let us come back. I wonder if something happened in the valley."

"We will know when we go back to visit Master as soon as possible."

The two entered the mountain gate and found that nothing seemed to be happening. The disciples in the valley were still doing their own things, and there was no sadness on their faces. Some people laughed and said congratulations to them.

The two brothers are full of question marks, congratulations?

An older brother smiled at them and said: "You Sister Liao, who was lost in the early years, is back. She is now living in Elder Ji's bamboo forest."

Both Su Henglin and Yang Shufeng were taken aback. They were both direct disciples of Ji Wudu. They had also met Liao Tingyan back then. Although they didn't get along for a long time, they always remembered this poor junior.

The two looked at each other, although there were doubts and consternation in their eyes, they were also a little bit happy.

"Master, I heard that Sister Liao is back?" As the second older brother, Su Henglin, wearing a gray-green gown, is particularly dignified and gentle, and his face is more mature than the master Ji Wuduan. He just walked to the bamboo forest with his younger brother, and saw the two people lying on the bamboo chairs.

A man and a woman, the woman is naturally Junior Sister Liao with a familiar face, and the man...!

Liao Tingyan opened his blindfold when he heard the sound, and saw the two men plop and kneel. Sima Jiao glanced at the two and rolled over lazily.

Liao Tingyan thinks that maybe the boss has this kind of skill BUFF that'others see him kneel down'.

"Two... brothers? Get up and talk." Liao Tingyan turned his head and shouted into the house: "Master, two more seniors are back."

"Here." Ji Wu Duan came out of the house and saw the expressions of the two disciples. He was helpless and wanted to laugh, so he stepped forward and brought the two into the house, and explained it first.

Taoist Ci Zang has been living in Gu Yuwu for two days. He doesn't have any intention to do anything. He usually just sits or lies there. Although he is expressionless to people, he doesn't like to care about people, but he knows from the owner to everyone. The elders of his status are all grateful to Dade. What a kind attitude, compared to the Gengchen Immortal Mansion that was destroyed by him, they were simply too lucky! Even they doubted whether Lord Zizang now put down his butcher knife and became a Buddha.

Of the seven disciples of Ji Wudu, the first five were received in Qinggutian, Liao Tingyan was his sixth disciple, and the seventh and eighth disciples were admitted to Gu Yuwu.

Three disciples had already returned before, and they had also seen the true face of Taoist Ci Zang on the day of the disaster. They just returned to Gu Yuwu and saw that Taoist Ci Zang who had destroyed the world was lying at home and sleeping. They also Frightened. Therefore, Ji has no reason to appease his apprentice, and now he is really familiar with it.

He comforted the two disciples, and then asked them: "You can find the spiritual source when you go out this time?"

Both disciples looked ashamed, "Neither of us have found it." The source of the spirit is rare, and they haven't been able to find news for two years outside.