Chapter 62

Liao Tingyan later realized that he had been confessed.

If you say "you are like this, so are me", you should obviously turn it around. He meant "because I am like this, so you are like this". Really a confident boss.

It's just that when someone else's boyfriend talks about love, he always has to be more affectionate, he doesn't, he just said casually, his attitude is very wrong.

And after speaking, without waiting for her reaction, she let go of her hand and went straight to the pile of things she took out.

My only male friend? Did you give me no time to respond? ——Although she hasn't thought about what to say, she can't even deprive her of the opportunity to speak?

Sima Jiao clicked on that live mirror, and activated this spiritual weapon that had not been opened for more than ten years. The quality of this product is still very good. It turned on quickly and showed the picture.

In the fairyland of green mountains and green waters, a group of albino animals are drinking water by the blue lake. Liao Tingyan became interested in an instant and leaned over to take a look.

Sima Jiao gave her the mirror, "I made it for you before, what do you call it a 'live mirror'."

Liao Tingyan thought to himself, my previous small days seemed to be pretty beautiful, and they were all broadcast live. She watched for a while and swiped unconsciously, and the camera changed. The picture suddenly turned into a piece of scorched earth. There were black long sticks on the scorched ground, and one or two heads were hung on every long stick that was randomly inserted diagonally on the ground.

The head of the person exposed to the wind, rain and sun showed a strange evil. This large cemetery suddenly appeared in contrast with the fairyland in the previous scene, and Liao Tingyan almost threw the mirror out.

Sima Jiao stretched out his hand and swiped lightly, changing the picture calmly, and said casually: "Many of the places that were originally selected are now ruined, and there is nothing to look at. Next time I will change a few places for you."

The next picture is a piece of ruins of broken pavilions and towers, overgrown with grass. Only from the fragments of fine murals and the faintly recognizable scale can one tell the magnificence of the past.

Sima Jiao glanced at it, "Oh, it seems that somewhere in Gengchen Immortal Mansion, it has become so dilapidated."

Liao Tingyan remembered the news he had heard in the market before, that the predecessor of the demon Lord Sima Jiao was the ancestor Cizang Daojun of the first immortal mansion in the cultivation world.

It is said that he has been in a demon due to improper cultivation, so his temperament has changed drastically, killing many monks in Gengchen Immortal Palace, and ruining the underground spiritual veins of Gengchen Immortal Palace, turning a good spiritually-filled human fairyland into a deadly grass. Scorched wasteland.

It is said that the former center of Gengchen Immortal Mansion was a hundred li away, but now no one dares to set foot, and that huge Immortal Mansion quickly collapsed, but it fattened the rest of the cultivation world.

Over the years, I heard that the realm of cultivation can be described as a carnival of all sects. There is a sea of ​​joy everywhere. Every sect has benefited more or less. Several very capable sects of cultivating immortals don't know how many resources have been collected from Gengchen Immortal Mansion Baby goes back, it can be said to be rich. Gengchen Immortal Mansion sacrificed one, and thousands of families were happy.

Because this matter is too big, related news is spread so far in the Demon Realm that is so far away from the cultivation world. Liao Tingyan used to work at the Rouge Stage, and he often heard people talk about these gossips and everything.