Chapter 43

The Lord of the Moon Palace was almost crazy when he learned of the death of his daughter Yuechu. She had only one daughter in her life, raised like a jewel, but died so suddenly that she couldn't find her soul, and she couldn't even put her soul to live.

Moon Palace Lord's eyes were red, and he rushed to Ziliu Mountain with the mighty Earth Moon Palace disciples.

This once gorgeous palace was overshadowed by death. All the disciples who came to saw the tragedy on the mountain. The Moon Palace Master didn't care about these people and rushed directly into the inner hall. Someone was already guarding the corpse of the first month of the month, but did not dare to move. The Moon Palace Master screamed when he saw the tragic condition of his daughter's corpse and rushed forward.

"Who is it? Who killed my first return?!" The Palace Master of the Moon Palace was no longer as usual and beautiful, with a hideous look like an evil ghost, holding the cold corpse of the first month of the month in one hand, and looking bitterly at the monk next to him.

The monk was a sleeping family member of the Waifu family who was attached to the Moon Palace. He returned to the Waifu at the beginning of the month to live in Ziliu Mountain. They were all responsible for letting the girl in the family accompany him to relieve boredom.

They came over today and found that Ziliu Mountain was enveloped by the smell of blood, a dead silence of no one. They noticed something was wrong, and then they found that Ziliu Mountain had been slaughtered. Even in the first month of the month, they had reconciled with several cultivators and died here. . I quickly sent the news, and now standing here are waiting for the promising disciples in Mian's home. These days, they usually accompany them to go out to play at the beginning of the month.

"You say! Who did it!" The Moon Palace Master almost lost his mind, and the Monk Mian cried secretly. How does he know who it is and can do this kind of thing?

He knelt down and whispered a few words of comfort, but the Moon Palace Lord still raged and sternly said: "My first visit to live here, I told you to take care of you, but you are good, even my first visit was killed. clear!"

Monk Mian hurriedly explained, but was shot out by the Moon Palace Master with a palm of anger, and fell into the distance. The rest of the Mian family's faces were ugly, fearful, and they didn't dare to look at them. They all stood with their heads down, for fear of being beaten to death by the Moon Palace Lord just like him.

The Lord of the Moon Palace put away the corpse at the beginning of the month, and said to the people in the Moon Palace that he had brought: "Check, go and check for me, I must find the murderer of my son, cramp, peel, tear the soul, let them pay for my son!"

He looked at the monks of the Mian family again, and said solemnly: "These days, all monks who take care of my son will apologize for my son's death!"

The death of Huichu at the beginning of the month was because the anger of the Moon Palace Master became the biggest thing in Gengchen Immortal Palace. Can teach the daughter of Yuechu Hui, the Lord of the Moon Palace is not a good person. Her several generations of Patriarchs of the Yue Family are all the palace owners of the Moon Palace. They are one of the major forces standing at the top of Gengchen Immortal Mansion. Now, she not only lost her only daughter, but also felt a strong sense of crisis.

The authority of their Moon Palace was provoked, and their faces were trampled underfoot. If the murderer was not found and executed, she would not be able to relieve the anger in her heart for fear of being a demon.

In Gengchen's inner and outer palaces, many people have died because of this incident. A sad mother went into madness and did everything. Because the act was too much, the master Qianli had to go and advise her.