Chapter 76

"Well, I must tell you that this child was not born to me." Liao Tingyan tried to reason with the 16-year-old Majesty calmly.

Your Majesty sat opposite her and smiled coldly when he heard the words, "Don't lie, this child looks like me, but his eyes look very much like you. What's the use of denying you? Does denial do not exist."

Liao Tingyan: I don't deny this thing, and it doesn't exist!

Black snake silk sits between the pair of Taoists, swaying his legs on the table, like a confused little boy who has been divorced by his parents and has no idea where to go.

Liao Tingyan was also lost, and looked at the black snake's face carefully, thinking, do these eyes look like me? Why am I not feeling it? She used to go back to her hometown during the Chinese New Year. She always heard about her cousin who looked like herself, but she couldn't tell every time. At this moment, she couldn't help wondering if her eyes were not so good.

Did everyone see it, but I didn't see it? She remembered the people in the Demon Realm who had no doubt about the relationship between her and the black snake mother and son over the years.

Liao Tingyan: "He was indeed made by you alone." After feeding too much blood to feed him into a mutant snake, he didn't know what he did to transform him into a human form.

Sima Jiao: "The more you talk, the more ridiculous." He faced Liao Tingyan with a face that held the truth of the whole world, completely distrusting her truth.

Yes, the truth in this world is harder to believe.

In fact, whether it is a sixteen-year-old Majesty or a several-hundred-year-old master, they are all exactly the same, stubborn and self-conscious. They feel that they are the best in the world, and everyone else is stupid, and they only believe in what they think. For example, if she believed that she loved her in the past, she had to give everything to her. Now that she was determined to be a demon, she would not listen to any explanation.

What a headache.

If you have survived, you can still get away from it.jpg

"All right, I gave birth, your child, all right." Liao Tingyan didn't want to explain.

Sima Jiao said as expected: "I said you can't lie to me." The young man was quite proud.

Hey, why does this guy owe you so much.

However, Liao Tingyan looked at Dao Lu's tender face, sneered in his heart, OK, ancestor, just recognize it, wait until you recover your memory, and see how you feel when you think of it again. Do you hear the sound of your face slapped? Did you hear the "true fragrance" call from a long time ago?

I am waiting.

Sima Jiao accepted the sudden appearance of the goose, and also accepted Liao Tingyan's pet fox that became a pig. Sometimes when lying with her, he would touch two fox and pig fur, but he loved it most. He still touched Liao Tingyan's waist.

Liao Tingyan came here for a month in a blink of an eye, and the monthly irritability period came as scheduled. She was pale in pain and was lying motionless on the bed.

Sima Jiao discovered her abnormal condition and asked the medical practitioner to come over. Liao Tingyan grabbed her hand, "It's useless, they can't see anything, and there is no way to relieve it." She said with a weak voice and half-closed eyes. .

Looking at her like this, Sima Jiao felt irritable and irritable in her heart, "What is going on? Why are you doing this?"

Liao Tingyan finally glanced at him, "...have been injured before."