Chapter 40

Liao Tingyan: "Excuse me, what do you think?"

Sima Jiao: "The pain of the disaster should not be only let one of them bear it. Since they have a good relationship, of course they have to bear it together."

Liao Tingyan who thought he would put Big Sister Niu back. The ancestor in front of her was full of natural expressions. Obviously, he thought this from the bottom of his heart and didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

Gangster, are you anti-social personality?

Before long, Liao Tingyan discovered that the bull demon couple who had been arrested not only had no hatred for Sima Jiao, but also extremely respectful. They always wanted to please this unfathomable boss and looked forward to becoming his little brother. So they took the initiative to take on the responsibility of the cell boss and began to graze those two small chickens, and even the little black snake rose to a level and became the eldest brother of the bull demon couple.

Little Black Snake has a low IQ, but his sensitivity to people is in the same line as Sima Jiao, and his attitude towards life is the same as that of Liao Tingyan. He also has a naive and naive stupid, referred to as a tendon. Although Sima Jiao was not very good to him, he had a pampering attitude. Liao Tingyan would often bring him something to eat and drink, and occasionally touch his head and play with him a pet frisbee.

The bull demon couple chatted privately, guessing that the senior who captured them might be a snake demon, because the cultivation base is too high so they can't see his roots and feet. And the little black snake is the child born to that woman and senior.

"That woman must have been born, and he can only indulge in his own woman and his own child!" The bull demon vowed, and his wife nodded in agreement.

So the big sister Niu Yao warmly complimented Liao Tingyan, a big lady, and tried to take her to the street.

"I can run fast and steady! It's very comfortable to ride on me!"

Liao Tingyan: "No, no, no."

Liao Tingyan had no idea what image she was in the eyes of the couple. She saw the bull demon that became the size of a fist and tried to blend in with the enemy camp, and saw once again this world where the power is respected. If Sima Jiao thinks, with his displayed strength, it is estimated that he can pull up a Gengchen Immortal Mansion Resistance Army in minutes, but he has no meaning at all, self-confident to the level of paranoia.

"What's the use of so many of you, I can kill you all alone!"-This is probably the true psychological portrayal of Sima Jiao, true arrogance.

A man like him would not see the two little bull monsters in his eyes. Since Liao Tingyan didn't eat, he quickly forgot about it. The two smaller bull monsters had to keep this size, diligent and diligent. For his performance, I hope that one day Sima Jiao can be earned under the command of Sima Jiao.

It was the day when Liao Tingyan went out to eat alone. Seeing that the season changed, she was going to buy some clothes, so this time she took the maid to go out. The four maids and two guards were a low-profile lady.

There are many rich N generations in the Chen Academy. They have money in their hands, and each of them is generous, which directly drives the GDP of the surrounding towns. The area around the Academy is regarded as the most lively place in the Gengchen Immortal Palace. The ladies and the ladies love it. Shops such as clothes, dresses, jewelry, fragrances, etc. are naturally indispensable.

Liao Tingyan's most frequent visit is the largest cloud-clothing embroiderer on the main street. It specializes in high-end women's clothing. Thousands of fabrics are made into colorful butterflies, which fly in the spacious interior for female guests to choose their favorite fabrics. There are already made dresses for sale, and you can also customize dresses.