Chapter 74

Liao Tingyan, the half-way noble concubine, is so inexplicable, she hastily become the lord of the harem of Sima Jiao. Since Sima Jiao does not have a queen, she now represents the highest level.

Sima Jiao may have a natural hobby for promoting people, so he skips a lot at every turn.

Not only did he skip the grade, Sima Jiao also waved his sleeves and let Liao Tingyan live in Ziquan Palace-the Queen's Palace.

Your Majesty has always been wayward, and no one can do anything about it. He has said so, and no one dared to come out and say no words. The blood in front of the palace has not been wiped clean.

Liao Tingyan lived in the Ziquan Palace and thought, whether he doesn't live with Sima Jiao, he can call his subordinates to ask something at night, and by the way, let the red snails take the people back to the devil to see the situation.

Although the Ziquan Palace only lived with a master like her, there were a lot of people inside, coming and going, and it was a lively atmosphere for such a big palace.

There are a lot of maidservants in the palace who are responsible for her. At a rough glance, at least a hundred people. In the inner temple, the ones who take care of her, are responsible for her hair, are responsible for her jewelry, are responsible for her clothes, are responsible for her incense, The person in charge of her shoes... from head to toe, even the nail dyeing has someone responsible.

In addition, there are those responsible for the finances of her warehouse, responsible for her tea and water, eating and drinking, ice in summer, charcoal in winter, garden flowers and trees, lights and windows, and sweeping in the hall... within half a day. All in place, Liao Tingyan, who has a meticulous division of labor, can't remember.

How can a mortal emperor live this life more extravagantly and degenerately than a cultivator? Of course, Sima Jiao didn't like too many people walking around at that time. He felt too keen at that time, but anyone who was around was easily affected and was particularly irritable, and he could directly use spells for many things at that time. Finished efficiently. In comparison, the mortal emperor is really too exaggerated.

Liao Tingyan was almost cleaned up by a bunch of people like Bodhisattvas, and then the flowers were transferred to the large bed in a cluster of flowers, incense and curtains were put on, and the waitresses stepped back in an orderly manner.

Liao Tingyan lay down with a quilt, slept until midnight, and was awakened. Sima Jiao is the only one in the world who can get close without awakening her.

I said why did you show up again in the middle of the night?

Liao Tingyan was not surprised to see the dark figure beside the bed. His problem that appears in the middle of the night, may be the same as not eating food, is written in the character's initial setting.

She remembered a little bit of the previous fragment. It was in Gengchen Immortal Mansion, on the Three Sacred Mountain. She woke up in the middle of the night and saw the black-clothed master wandering among strange flowers, and casually killed a very beautiful girl. The flower was the sun and the moon, and this thought came out of my mind. As for the girl's identity, she doesn't really remember it, as if it was a team member who was eliminated.

During the years when he was absent, she recalled a lot of things. In the past few days, she remembered a lot of things. Although they were all fragmented memories, they all made her feel both novel and emotional. I used to think about it. Is this kind of perverted relationship with many stinky thieves?

Sima Jiao sat on the bedside and looked at her without lighting the lamp or talking. If ordinary people could scare him out of good or bad. But Liao Tingyan was fearless. She looked at her Majesty with a bit heavy dark circles and proactively stretched out her hand to him, "Your Majesty, do you want to sleep together?"