Chapter 12

Gengchen Immortal Mansion, in addition to the head family ruled by the Fengshan clan for almost generations, there are also eight major palaces of heaven, earth, yin, yang, sun, moon, star, and four o'clock. Each palace has several main lines. , And there are dozens to hundreds of branches, and countless small branches. Liao Tingyan is a disciple of Qinggutian, a small branch under the main line of Red Maple in the Palace of Four Seasons.

This line of Red Maple has been in the hands of the Xiao family for nearly a thousand years. The elder who was killed in the Three Sacred Mountains provoked Sima Jiao is an older elder in the line of Red Maple and is also the parent and son of the Xiao family's parent.

"Grandpa, you finally figured it out. You must seek justice for grandpa!" Xiao Huaying looked sad and knelt down beside the middle-aged man with closed eyes.

The middle-aged man is Xiao Changlou, the head of the Xiao family. He is even younger than some of his sons and even grandchildren. He has been in retreat for three hundred years and hit the Mahayana realm, but he has not succeeded.

"Just ask for justice?" Xiao Changlou still had a plain tone toward his great-granddaughter. Like him, the family is huge and the number of grandchildren is uncountable. It is impossible for him to care about every one of his descendants. Like Xiao Huaying in front of him, he was only a teenager three hundred years ago before retreating. After waiting for him for a period of time, he had some impressions.

"Yeah!" Xiao Huaying looked up at him: "Even though the Taoist Cizang is a master, he can't insult our Red Maple line like this. Grandpa is just going to the Three Sacred Mountains to investigate the situation, so how can he let him go. Killed, isn't this slapped us in the face of the Xiao family! Moreover, Grandpa had used it once before, but now that he died this time he really left us!"

Xiao Changlou stood still, and said lightly: "What about hitting the Xiao family in the face? Just relying on his surname Sima, no one will say anything to kill anyone." He glanced at the young child and said in his heart.

The Sima clan, the Fengshan clan with only one person left, is truly in decline. From the master of Gengchen Immortal Mansion to today's... Prisoner of the End.

Xiao Huaying didn't seem to expect that he would say this. For a moment, she looked a little nervous and said: "But grandpa, grandpa's death, is that forgotten?"

"I said long ago that if he has been thinking about the Xiao family who was madly killed by Sima Jiao five hundred years ago, he will die in his hands sooner or later." Xiao Changlou waved his hand: "Okay, go on."

Although Xiao Huaying was still in grief and unwillingness, she didn't dare to say more, and went on aggrieved.

When she went out, her face immediately swept away the grievances and turned into resentment. She has been listening to the legend of the origin of Gengchen Immortal Mansion since she was a child. The Sima clan was almost accompanied by the prosperity of Gengchen Immortal Mansion. She was indeed yearning and fearful of the once powerful clan, but after all, she had never experienced the dominance of the Sima clan in previous generations. The fear, completely unable to understand the tolerant mentality of grandpa. In her opinion, what about a powerful master, it's not that it's hard to support it alone, and it should always be at a disadvantage against a big family.

"Go, go to Qinggutian!" Xiao Huaying twisted her eyebrows fiercely, and took her attendants to Qinggutian.

She couldn't deal with the Taoist Zi Zang, she could always find someone else to vent her anger. Well-informed people like them, only half a day away from the events of the Three Holy Mountains, already knew what happened on the Three Holy Mountains. As for the only disciple Liao Tingyan who survived the hands of the master, naturally he had already figured out his identity.