Chapter 53

Going south, passing a rolling red Duyan Mountain, and then passing a turbid and green Zhiqi River, you will reach the territory of the Demon Realm.

Although the righteous cultivating sect and the Great and Small Lingshan have a bit of hatred for the Demon Realm, and often show disdain for the "remote mountainous area", but in fact, compared with the outside world, the Demon Realm is not that big except that the area is not so big. There is no difference except that the products are not too rich.

In the Demon Realm, there are not only a group of demonic cultivators who are frantically murderous and arson, but there are also many ordinary people living here. Although there are not as many people here, the overall number of cultivators is particularly large. Almost all the people practice, and can be compared with the vast outside world and mortals. The number of monks in the world is flat.

It is said that the land of the Demon Territory was originally another continent that floated from nowhere. It suddenly appeared to border and merge with this world. The people who practiced here were born with spiritual power, which is different from the outside world, and their style of behavior is even more ruthless. Means, there had been a war with Xiu Xian Zheng Dao before, so the name Demon Domain came into being, and it was beaten as the evil demon outside Dao that everyone wants to punish.

Those people in the Demon Realm didn't waste the name, burned, killed, looted, and did no evil. Many demon cultivators like to practice virgin and virgin double cultivation Dafa, mother and child refining Gu, and soul medicine. It is very scary to listen to.

People from the outside world change their colors when they hear about the Demon Realm, but once they have lived in the Demon Realm for a long time, they know that this is an ordinary city with more chaotic management, more open and casual, and occasionally dangerous.

The boundaries of large and small cities within the scope of the Demon Realm are all divided by different powerful magic repairs, and these cities are very similar to the mortal cities outside.

Shi Yan has lived in Demon Realm for almost ten years. In the previous two years, he lived in the periphery of Demon Realm with a sick father and an old brother for two years, and then moved to this Hexian City, where he lived for eight years.

The name of Crane Immortal City sounds like a fairyland, not like a city in the Demon Realm, but like the place of the righteous monks outside, but it only has a bright name, in fact it is no different from other cities in the Demon Realm.

The city is big and messy. I don't know how many homicides and robberies are going to happen every day. The sanitation situation is also worrying. Some discordant things can often be seen in the streets and lanes. The blood in Datan is okay, even if it is a broken arm. There are no sanitation personnel in the city, and there is often no one to clean up for ten days and a half. Once it stinks, you can smell it in the past.

"Where is this stupid? The murderer doesn't know how to dispose of the corpse? It is thrown at the door of others, and they don't have to go out, right?" Shi Yan went out of the courtyard and saw a **** head and pulp not far from the door. I can't help but have a headache.

She squeezed the head and burned it, and wiped a pool of blood with water. After cleaning up, she felt that she was much stronger than when she first came to this world. At least when she saw the corpse, she wanted to vomit, but now she can only complain in this tone of going out and encountering littering.

She came out of this fairly tidy residential area and walked into the main street. It was a mess.

People in a hurry run rampant, and disputes will erupt from time to time. Most people in Demon Realm have bad tempers. Shi Yan suspects that this is a climate problem. The climate here is really dry.