Chapter 61

In those few years as Shi Yan, because of the physical injury, she really took some bitter pills. At the very beginning, the fake teacher Qianli told her that it was very difficult for her to restore her cultivation to the peak, and she might not be able to return to the Void Refinement stage in her entire life. So, she only gave her some pills to heal her injuries, so that her cultivation level would stabilize in the God-Transforming Stage and would not fall.

Later, she herself found people in Cranexian City. Although it was possible to recover, she needed an astronomical amount of medical expenses. She also asked for a power that was one level higher than her original level to help her get through the injured and blocked spiritual veins. When she heard the huge sum of money, calculated her salary, and then thought about the failure of the teacher's family, she decided to become a **** in her life.

Anyway, it wasn't the level she had worked so hard to cultivate herself, she still had to learn to be content, it was enough for her to become spiritual.

How did she think about it at that time? One day, she can recover to the peak of her cultivation so quickly, only to knock some medicine like jelly beans, the whole process is painless, and even want to have some more sugar pills. There is a kind of pill that reminded her childhood memories. It was a white vaccine candy pill that she had eaten as a child. What kind of cerebrospinal candy pill seemed to be called?

"This is quite delicious, is there any more?" Liao Tingyan asked, licking his lips.

Sima Jiao stared at her deeply, which made people call all those pharmacists who rubbed the pills. The pharmacists who were busy working on the hair growth pill had to put down their work first, bald their heads to see the devil. the Lord.

Liao Tingyan was a little touched in his heart, thinking, what kind of role is this beloved girl, it is too exciting for the teacher.

I heard Sima Jiao pointing at her and asking the pharmacists angrily: "Why did she look silly after taking those pills!" The question was very sincere, and anger was also real anger...because of this, It makes people more angry.

Liao Tingyan: "..." Your mother? ! I declare that you have lost your girlfriend. Whether I was or not, I am not anymore.

Sima Jiao glanced at her, then changed the subject and said, "The pill for clearing erysipelas, make more of it."

A pharmacist stabilized his mind and stood up and said: "The devil, that one Jieqing pill is enough to eliminate all the old erysipelas and silt. The old man has refined this Jieqing pill for many years, and the estimated efficacy of the drug will never be wrong, madam! One is enough!"

The demon lord called a group of them to refine the pill for this mysterious lady, each one kind, if the rest of the people all had one effect, the pill he made had to take so many to be effective, where would he put his old face!

Liao Tingyan covered his face and couldn't bear to continue listening.

Sima Jiao didn't care: "Then refine some pills that don't have the effect of eliminating elixir but have the same taste."

Pharmacist: "???" He finally reacted. The demon lord came to him not to make pills, but to make sugar pills. Probably because he had never taken on such a simple task in his entire life, he hadn't recovered for a long time, and seemed to be a little skeptical of life.

Then Liao Tingyan had candy pills that could not be eaten. People like Demon Region had an atmosphere of sending things, either in baskets or in large boxes, with the heroic 'take it and eat it'.

Sima Jiao also tasted a candy pill, and looked at her faintly for a long while, "Sooner or later I will catch Shi Qianqi and kill him happily."

Liao Tingyan: "...Huh?" Suddenly, what did Shi Qianlu do?