Chapter 22

Liao Tingyan saw Sima Jiao on the way back. He was standing among a patch of bright red flowers, and his dark figure was a ghost wandering in the middle of the night. I don't know what kind of flower it is. It has a very strong fragrance. If it smells too much, it feels a bit suffocating. I can't smell any other smell.

Liao Tingyan shouted at a distance of seven meters: "Master? You haven't slept yet?" She thought the atmosphere was very ghostly, and she was a little worried that he would be faceless when he turned around.

Sima Jiao turned around, rubbing a red flower in his hand, his face was normal.

Liao Tingyan found that he seemed to like to smash things like flowers, fruits, and human heads.

"You're already in the deity stage, and you want to sleep?" He stepped on those beautiful flowers without hesitation and walked over.

Liao Tingyan told the boss seriously: "I don't think I need to sleep, but I want to sleep. There is no need to eat food, but I want to eat."

Sima Jiao: "You are very strange." He threw the crumpled flower under his feet at random.

Excuse me, you are not surprised.

Thinking of just now, Liao Tingyan tried to ask: "Master heard everything just now? Then you know who I am?"

Sima Jiao: "I have known for a long time that no one can hide anything from me."

But I don't know yet. Liao Tingyan tried to ask: "What status do you say I am?"

"You are here to kill me." Sima Jiao leaned close to her and wiped her lips with his finger. "You said I should kill you?"

How does this make her answer? If she kills now, it was not saved for nothing yesterday. She feels a headache even thinking about it. What is this to toss about! And, can you take your finger off and talk?

"What are you thinking?" There was a little red in Sima Jiao's eyes.

Liao Tingyan: "Your hand just rubbed the flower and stuck it on my mouth without washing it." Such a straightforward answer is obviously a buff of truth.

Sima Jiao turned off the truth buff and didn't want to listen to this kind of truth that disrupted the atmosphere. He continued to ask her like a big villain: "Should I kill you?"

Liao Tingyan took a breath: "I don't think it should be."

Sima Jiao: "Oh, why?"

Liao Tingyan: "I have abandoned the dark and turned to Ming, and now I am a member of the master camp."

Sima Jiao's attention was in a strange place, "Am I Ming?"

Liao Tingyan instantly changed his words: "I have abandoned the bright and cast the dark."

Sima Jiao: "You change your mouth quickly." It's funny. Compared with Demon Realm, it is really hard to tell which one is bright or dark.

"You were just too useless. You can't deal with it even in the Nascent Soul Stage." Sima Jiao said of this suddenly.

Liao Tingyan immediately understood who had flew the "ex-boyfriend" just now.

"Yeah, I think so too." She smirked: "It's definitely not as good as the master." Bah, it's just a day of godhood, and it's impossible for anyone to learn to use all skills at once. Fighting!

Sima Jiao stared at her smirk, then smiled suddenly, grabbed her hand and dragged her back and forth, "Killing a few more people is used to it."

Liao Tingyan was frightened by him, "Where to go?!"