Chapter 46

Liao Tingyan heard the rapid throbbing of his chest. I don't know if it was because the thunder tribulation was too big, which made her feel uncomfortable, or because the current Sima Jiao was too exciting.

He just smashed the big thunder of God, and now he still has an indifferent and mocking expression. Liao Tingyan looked at him, feeling as if he had returned to the same expression when he first met.

His fingers stroked her face, at first it was just a gentle rub, with a little inexplicable intimacy and comfort, but soon, he laughed, and then all the blood on his hand was smeared. Her face. It's the kind of stupid way to find and fight.

Suddenly he was smeared with blood. Liao Tingyan: ... Do you still have a smile? In the last second, the deer in my heart fell to death again, do you know? Apologize to Xiaolu!

Thanks to his hand, Liao Tingyan felt that his heart function returned to normal and his brain was able to think normally.

She grabbed Sima Jiao by the wrist, dragged him to the place where he had been packed up before, and sat down, and then asked him: "Will such a big movement be noticeable? Are we leaving now or what?"

Sima Jiao sprinkled the drops of blood on his hands, wiped the blood from the wound with his sleeve, and said, "The thunderous valley is very special. There will be no signs outside of thunderstorms here."

He was prepared.

This thought flashed through Liao Tingyan's mind, and his attention was distracted by Sima Jiao's nonchalant movements. His sloppy lifestyle is no different from contemporary single young men. He doesn't know how to take care of himself. She pulled Sima Jiao's hand, wiped off the blood on his hand, and prepared to apply medicine.

Sima Jiao let her hold her hands and toss, and stopped talking. She lay down where Liao Tingyan had originally lay, like a lady doing nails, posed and watched her movements in time.

Liao Tingyan wiped the blood stains on his hands, feeling it was particularly wasteful. He sprinkled a piece of blood out at every turn. How long would it take to get it back?

The wound was still bleeding, and his fingers connected to the heart. Liao Tingyan looked at him and felt pain for him.

Take out the special wound healing elixir that you put away before, apply it to the wound, and wrap it up with medicinal charms that can help the wound heal. If you take good care of it, even if the Sima Jiao wound heals slowly, it should heal within a month.

After bandaging a hand, Sima Jiao opened his five fingers and waved in front of Liao Tingyan, his expression was meaningful and clear, "Yu Ling ointment and spiritual flesh medicine talisman, these healing elixir you did not Will bring it, I have saved a lot now, it seems to be specially prepared for me."

Liao Tingyan: "That's right." Without lifting her head, she simply agreed.

Sima Jiao didn't say anything when she responded.

The two were quiet for a while.

A few minutes later, Sima Jiao moved his fingers again, frowned uncomfortably, and tried to remove the things on his fingers, "I don't want to bandage it, trouble."

Liao Tingyan looked at him. The act of pulling his hand and bandaging reminded her of going to cat coffee with a colleague to **** cats. One of the cats was put on a small toe cap. This is what she did not like. The action is the same as Sima Jiao.

Liao Tingyan: "Puff."

Sima Jiao stopped and went to see her.

"what are you laughing at?"