Chapter 14

Liao Tingyan has a strong desire to survive, and at the same time, she is also very sensitive to danger, so every time she sees Sima Jiao, the ancestor, she is counseled, talk as little as possible, treat the other person as the ancestor, and use polite language. . But now, when this ancestor was holding her **** like pork, her sanity instantly went offline, and she was guilty of her guts, and she squeezed Sima Jiao's **** with her hand down.

Sima Jiao: "..."

The tiger's **** could not be touched, Liao Tingyan looked at the other's expression and suddenly thought of this sentence. She slowly let go of her hand, feeling the bottomless desire for survival began to fill up, so her expression changed from anger to calm to confusion with a little bit of counsel. She leaned in Sima Jiao's arms, clinging to her left hand obediently, and turned her head to look at the clouds surging in the sky.

I look at the sky, I look at the earth, but I don't look at you.

Liao Tingyan was waiting for the bad-tempered ancestor to throw his backhand down the snake cart, and thought about the precautions for jumping off the cart. I waited for a while, but didn't wait. She squinted her eyes and took a sneak peek, and ran into Sima Jiao's eyes. His eyes were cold, chilly, and stabbed in the brain. He is scary when he is full of gloom and irritable, scary when he laughs pervertedly, and it is scary to be so expressionless.

Liao Tingyan: Hey, why can't I control my hand?.jpg

Sima Jiao held her hand that squeezed his ass. Her wrist was slender and white, and it seemed to break in his white hand. His movements are very intimate, her wide palms wrapped her hands, and her long fingers slowly stroked her wrists, slightly harder—

Liao Tingyan swore with her long legs that suddenly grew longer. This ancestor is now preparing to squeeze her wrist and teach her a lesson. The situation was urgent. Liao Tingyan acted faster than his brain. Subconsciously following Sima Jiao's movements, he grabbed his hand and pressed it firmly on his chest, "Calm down, please touch your chest, feel free."

She guessed it right. Sima Jiao's abnormal mood changed when he said it changed. He wanted to kill when someone moved his finger, let alone being pinched. He was stunned at first. After all, there are people in this world who dare to kill. His people, but no one who dared to touch his ass, his only thought after reacting to this incident was to teach her a lesson-this was because he did not dislike this person and had some interest in it. Capital crimes are forgiven, but living crimes cannot escape.

But he didn't expect her to come here. The hand he wanted to exert was suddenly pressed on the soft place, and the strength did not take hold, just like pinching a ball of cotton, completely relieved.

Liao Tingyan pressed his hand with an upright expression, like a salesman, "Try it, it feels very good." The sweet and soft young lady with big breasts, who would not like it, men and women like it, even cats This kind of arrogant creature likes it. Don't be too happy to step on the milk. It's a mere murderer, no problem at all.

What Sima Jiao does is only because of a sudden impulse in his heart, probably because his blood relatives are all lunatics, he is also a lunatic, irritable and bloodthirsty. When he feels unhappy, he will want one. The channel of venting, this channel is naturally murder. He wants to kill whoever makes him unhappy.

The person in front of him is very special. She has lived under his hands many times, and she can dispel the murderous heart one after another, and that's the only one. Others often died in place when he first appeared murderous, but she inexplicably let him calm the anger and murderous intent in his heart again and again, just like now, the impulse to crush her wrist just now No more.

Since there is no more, he will calm down.

"Huh—" Liao Tingyan was sweating coldly, and found that he was still pressing the chilly hand of his ancestor, and quickly retreated slowly. Halfway through the retreat, Sima Jiao shook her hand backhand.