Chapter 30

It's okay now, she originally thought Sima Jiao was like a villain boss, and after a magic repair setting was superimposed on her body, they became more like a villain camp. They were all villains now.

Liao Tingyan tried to make sense: "I think...Although I am a magic repairman, I should have never done anything bad."

Monk: "Don't be nervous, I know, I can see good and evil in my eyes, so I know that you are not the likes of demons."

Liao Tingyan let out a sigh of fright, thinking that the monk was here to cast down demons.

The senior monk said: "I saw Sima Jiao once in the Three Sacred Mountains many years ago. He was fashionable and young, and he revealed his extraordinary mind and understanding. At that time, I took him'Tizang' as the Taoist name. , Is to hope that he will have compassion towards living beings and be able to hide his murderous heart."

"I have calculated his future. In the future that I see, he will become a terrible criminal, contaminated with countless blood, and with his own power, he will almost subvert the entire cultivation world, destroy Gengchen Immortal Palace, and slaughter countless innocent mortals. , Turning the fertile soil into a scorch, turning the fairyland into a hell, causing lives to be corrupted and committing heinous crimes."

Liao Tingyan: I've confirmed that the eminent monk is here to cast down demons.

The monk's voice changed: "But everything is not absolute, even if there is a dead end, there is a ray of life. I have seen a ray of life in his **** murderous future. I predict that he will wait for a turnaround, someone who can change him. ."

When Liao Tingyan heard this, he had a hunch in his heart.

"So I left him a Buddhist bead to suppress his hostility and help him cleanse his heart. At the same time, if he wants to kill, he will feel painful." The monk calmly pointed to Sima Jiao's left ankle. Red thread wooden beads.

Liao Tingyan had noticed this bead when he saw Sima Jiao's first side from Sansheng Mountain.

"This wooden bead, others only think that it is a seal that binds Sima Jiao. From the day it was put on, no one can untie it, but in fact it is still an elixir at the same time." The monk stared at Liao Tingyan, as if it could Seeing through her soul, "If you can remove this'seal', this elixir can save him once, if you can't remove it, it means that Sima Jiao has not been able to wait for that ray of life. Today is the end of his life. ."

The hunch came true.

This predecessor's argument is really the standard for people who travel, even if she is so salty, it still falls on her.

Forced to go up to Liangshan and Liao Stop Yan: "...Then I will try?"

The monk nodded and asked her to try, and gave her an encouraging look.

Liao Tingyan: "..."

She looked at the red thread wooden bead that didn't even have a thread, and tried hard with both hands, but it broke directly.

Is it so easy? Is this monk kidding her?

"Do you have to untie it, can it be broken?" She glanced at the broken red line to the monk.

The eminent monk suddenly stood up and bowed to her, and solemnly said, "Sure enough, since you are the ray of life for Sima Jiao and the life of the common people at dawn, I hope you will persuade Sima Jiao and lead him to goodness in the future."

Liao Tingyan: "I think I might not be able to do this task well."

The eminent monk smiled and praised her, like a black-hearted boss forcing a difficult task on the employees' heads, and then putting a high hat on the employees.