Chapter 11

The spiritual power on the Three Sacred Mountains cannot be condensed, and staying here for a long time is a very depressing and painful thing for the monks, just like trapping a big fish in a shallow and visible puddle. Sima Jiao has been here for five hundred years. At this moment, he finally escaped the cage completely.

With the breaking of the iron chains and the shattering of the jade plaque, soaring spiritual power gushed out from the messy ruins below, and the dense and substantial spiritual aura enveloped the entire Three Sacred Mountain like fog, and instantly gathered into a sea of ​​clouds. . With such abundant aura, even a rookie like Liao Tingyan who doesn't know what cultivation is, he subconsciously began to absorb the aura pouring into his body, feeling more comfortable than last time.

Several big guys who were still alive in the court were shocked by this spirit, their complexions were colorful and wonderful.

The Three Sacred Mountain was originally a spiritual mountain, and the aura is the most dense and pure. When Sima Jiao was trapped in the prison, some people tried their best to isolate the spiritual aura from this place. Those auras were diverted to other places in Gengchen Immortal Mansion by underground. , Who is enjoying these places, it goes without saying, now that Sima Jiao is out, I don't know how many people in Gengchen Immortal Mansion's interests will be destroyed.

However, this is not the most serious thing. The most serious thing is that Sima Jiao is completely out of trouble. As he said before, he will definitely not let them go. It's ridiculous that many people thought in their hearts that Sima Jiao had been here for five hundred years, and that he was insane. Maybe he would be weak when he came out. When they all started together, they were not afraid that he could not be restrained.

More than half a month ago, the chief wanted to temporarily appease him and sent many people of different minds to come in for temptation. Many people still didn't take it seriously. They felt that the confidant troubles that were many years ago are not enough to worry about now, but look now, this If it is not a cause for concern, it is clearly that something is wrong.

"Mr. Cizang, you see these three sacred mountains are now destroyed like this, why don't you move to Bailuya for a temporary residence, and wait until the repairs of these three sacred mountains are completed, and then please come back?" A young looking young man People said as if nothing had happened.

The others secretly scolded him as shameless. This person is in the same line and advocates comforting Sima Jiao. At this time, he stood up to show his position and take himself out so that the ancestor in front of him would not be unfavorable. Glad to kill a few more people, he can do such a thing perfectly.

Killing or slashing, there must be a reaction, but Sima Jiao ignored them at all. He stared at him holding Liao Tingyan in his arms blankly.

In fact, they had noticed the woman in the arms of the ancestor before. It was just a matter of life and death, and there was not much mental effort to pay attention to it. In their eyes, they were probably just an ant. It is strange that ants can attract attention.

Only now, because of Sima Jiao's weird silence, the others unconsciously looked at the woman.

It seems... it's one of the hundred female disciples sent in before, who is coming? These one hundred people are said to be selected from all branches, but in fact they have long been assigned places in each house. If she can come in, it must be arranged by the big figures in which house, and there must be some differences. It's just that the few people present don't know which force this person sent in, and they can live well to this day.

They glanced at the ruins under their feet. At this time, of the 100 people sent in, about this one was left alive. How can this person be able to let that cruel and bloodthirsty tyrant ancestor take him by his side to protect him? Could it be that this ancestor was attracted to this female disciple? Impossible, impossible, thinking of what happened back then, they denied this speculation in their hearts.