Chapter 79

This year, the winter was extremely cold. The southern counties have had several heavy snowfalls since the beginning of winter. The weather was much colder than in previous years, making the lives of civilians difficult. There was not enough clothing to withstand the cold, and the coals soon began to appear freezing Dead people.

At first it was just a homeless beggar on the roadside, frozen like a black stone on the roadside, and then some remote villages, poor shanty towns, frail elderly and children... Because this cold wave came suddenly, for a while There were too many dead people. The officials underneath dared not report, forcibly buried the frozen people, and did not allow anyone to leave their place of origin.

Therefore, this disaster was not clear to the king of Yancheng at first. When the news spread out, the ministers hurriedly went to the palace to look for your majesty to discuss, but found that your majesty was not in the palace at all. He was always like this, and he just walked away, and now he exaggerated, he didn't even spread any news.

There is only a small majesty in the palace now, sitting on the chair Sima Jiao usually sits, shaking his legs and looking at them innocently.

Ministers: The country will be subjugated! The country must be subjugated!

They condemned and condemned Your Majesty in their hearts, and then they were heartbroken again, and then they gathered together to discuss how to face this once-in-a-hundred-year snow disaster. Anyway, your Majesty usually doesn't care about these, they can handle it by themselves.

Then the problem came again. After all, not all officials are selfless. Everyone has their own ideas, and they start to wrestle again.

They are arguing, but your majesty and the imperial concubine are in Nanming County thousands of miles away, which is the 'disaster-affected area' where they are arguing endlessly.

Two days ago, Liao Tingyan was bored in the palace, and found that King Yancheng had no sign of snow this winter. On the contrary, it was cold in the south, so she suddenly wanted to see the snow. She hadn't seen heavy snow for many years in the realm of Xiu Xian, and she missed it a little, so after discussing it, she took her majesty to fly to Nanming County to enjoy the snow in a flying spirit weapon.

The white snow and leaden sky turned this graceful southern county into a snow ridge. Although it was indeed beautiful, Liao Tingyan raised his eyebrows after only a few glances.

Sometimes the cultivation level is too high, it's really not good. Her perception ability is so strong that she can see through the heavy snow and see the frozen corpse inside. Some necromantic grievances lingered.

Liao Tingyan lost the mood to appreciate the snow. The change in her expression caught Sima Jiao's attention. The two stood on a tower in Nanming County. Sima Jiao was covered with a black fox fur. His warm palm touched Liao Tingyan's face and wiped it off. A piece of snow fell on her cheek.

"Why, this snow doesn't look good?"

"A lot of people died here." Liao Tingyan held his three fingers in a sense of aura.

Sima Jiao had no expression, "In that case, go to a place where there are no dead people to watch the snow."

Liao Tingyan: "..." I forgot, this ancestor was a man who brought blood and blood in the world of cultivating immortals. He didn't care about it.

Liao Tingyan said again: "I feel uncomfortable seeing so many people die here."

Sima Jiao frowned, "Then deal with it."

Liao Tingyan thought for a moment, looked up at the sky, there was something flickering in the sky. She suddenly waved her hand, and the majestic spiritual energy rushed into the sky, shaking away the cold snow clouds. The sky suddenly became brighter, and a trace of the sun finally appeared in the place that had been gloomy for a month.