Chapter 26

The Fengshan clan of the Sima clan was the closest race to gods on the mainland long ago. However, as the gods dissipated the world, the power of all races was weakening, and the Fengshan clan was the same. The gods they served perished. In order to continue to be stronger, they began to pursue the purity of their blood. There are few amazing talents, but there are fewer and fewer people in Sima.

In the profound history of Gengchen Immortal Mansion, the glory of the Sima clan accounted for almost half, but as time passed, this once powerful race quickly declined. At the same time, the Shi clan who served them and other Gengchen Immortal Mansion The family was strong from generation to generation, and their number greatly exceeded that of the Sima clan. After the reversal of strength, the former strong became a "cage bird" from the owner.

In the thousands of years going back, only a few powerful monks of the Sima clan died unexpectedly due to various reasons, leaving only some young children who had not yet grown up. No matter how powerful the talent and aptitude are, it takes time to grow. Under the "care" of Shishi, they gradually lose their freedom.

Driven by greed and ambition, the Shi clan betrayed this former main clan. They used the trust of the Sima clan to control the young Sima clan members, so that they had no chance to become powerful, they could only become puppets and be isolated. In the Three Sacred Mountains.

Of course, in the eyes of the world, the Sima clan has always been aloof, even the ordinary disciples in Gengchen Immortal Mansion, they also think so. Who knew that they were carefully kept in "golden cages" like precious strange beasts.

Until the number of people in Sima clan became less and less, Sima E, the last pure-blooded daughter of Sima clan, used her life to make the final resistance, and she won the opportunity to grow up for the last blood of Sima clan.

She endured tremendous pain and used her flesh and blood and spiritual bones to purify the fire of the Spirit Mountain, so that the powerful flame that had transformed the spirit was willing to be reborn in Nirvana, and became a young spirit fire again, and then planted the purified fire of new life. Into his child's body, let his life be completely connected with Fengshan Spirit Fire.

Sima Jiao was just a child at that time, and he had also experienced tremendous pain before completely accepting the weakened new spiritual fire.

The spiritual fire is the most important treasure of the Fengshan clan, and it is also the foundation of the Gengcheng Immortal Mansion. The most important root system. If there is no spiritual fire, the boundary of the Gengcheng Immortal Mansion will be completely devoid of aura, and from the fairy mansion to the barren wasteland, they Your fortune will also be depressed.

Over the years, although countless people of the Sima clan have served spiritual fire like Sima E, only Sima Jiao is different from other supporters. He is completely integrated with the spiritual fire, living and dying together, and can no longer be transferred. Others support-there is no second Sima clan in the world who can support Spirit Fire.

Because of the blessing of this spirit fire, Sima Jiao's cultivation level improved extremely fast, and Shi's and other Gengchen Immortal Mansion families also threw a rat avoidance on him because of this fire, and instead tried to lure him in. However, Sima Jiao possessed the oath of truth and the peculiar ability to see through the hearts of others. Even if those people showed him the softest smile, he could only feel surrounded by all kinds of terrible desires.

All he can feel is deception, greed, fear, and all kinds of malice.

He is wary of anyone, and is inherently fierce. Unlike his natural and kind mother, he can kill people without hesitation at such a young age-in order to improve his cultivation, he has absorbed several from the Shi family.