Chapter 77

The Summer Palace was built by the first emperor and was a summer residence to cool off the heat. Although the former emperor did not have Sima Jiao as violent and murderous, he was so entertaining and loved female sex. He was not much different from his son in the level of headaches for the ministers. The palace he ordered to build was extremely exquisite and gorgeous, and the Yancheng Palace The rustic atmosphere is completely different.

This summer palace is not big, but it is full of scenery. It is located at the foot of Liyun Mountain, surrounded by mountains and water. It is cool in summer and is really a good place to escape the heat.

Sima Jiao had been here in the past years, but he didn't stay long wherever he was. It's just a few days if he usually stayed here. This time, I have to bring the concubine to live here, and I will ask the palace people to clean the summer palace in the morning. The summer palace, which has not been used well, has been completely renewed.

Liao Tingyan felt pretty good when he saw the Summer Palace. Compared with the hot Goose City, it felt much quieter here. Moreover, there are mountains and streams in the back of the summer palace. Except for the lack of spiritual energy, other places are especially like the pool water they used to soak in Gengchen Immortal Mansion.

Liao Tingyan hurts once a month, for a few days at a time, and for the remaining few days this time, he stayed in the mountain stream on the back of the summer palace.

Everything else is fine, just be careful not to let the palace staff stay nearby, otherwise you will be embarrassed if you accidentally bump into something. After all, Sima Jiao only contacted the personnel two days ago, and he often helped her to relieve her pain during these two days.

After all, she is a young person. Liao Tingyan also understands some greedy people. The only thing she doesn't understand is how the old ancestor Sima Jiao acted like this. At that time, the ancestor did not seem to care about this. thing.

Change to the little majesty, he is much more straightforward. Liao Tingyan found that he was not as "reserved" as before, and then she suddenly realized that the mature version of Sima Jiao used to carry the burden of the image of a master who was hundreds of years old, and that burden might weigh a ton.

The landscape in the world is no different from that in the world of immortality. Liao Tingyan lay in the cool stream and looked at the green leaves above his head. He stretched out a branch, patted it in the water, and splashed water on Sima Jiao. He sat beside him, wearing a black robe, and tilted his head lazily, avoiding the two drops of water.

Seeing the expression he looked at her, Liao Tingyan suddenly recognized what Rulus had said-"He was so fascinated by you."

Liao Tingyan sneered at this in the past. Sima Jiao seems to be crazy to others, but in her opinion, this man is always sensible, and even his death is clearly arranged. How can such a person be "fascinated" ". But now, seeing him watching his gaze, Liao Tingyan suddenly understood.

——He is really obsessed with me.

She and Sima Jiao don't spend much time together. If they talk about love, they don't fall in love like ordinary people. It seems to be a matter of course, perhaps a bit less the passion of young men and women. Liao Tingyan rarely felt ashamed at that time, because Sima Jiao was taking it for granted.

Moreover, Sima Jiao at that time was too smart and sharp. He could perceive every emotion of her, and all the things that would make her feel embarrassed and uncomfortable, he would downplay it lightly. He is like a hunter who is good at creating a safe place, waiting for the prey to enter by himself, and then raised in captivity.

But the current Sima Jiao has forgotten those. There is blood flowing in his body that will not cause him pain. He does not remember the heavy shackles for hundreds of years, or how much blood he has experienced by the surname Sima. She occupies a special part of the sixteen years I remember.