Chapter 45

The Shi family is very large, the main branch is in the inner government, and there are hundreds of people in the family who can be counted. So many people have their own children. The lower the cultivation base, the more children. After the Shi's family is born and their blood is recognized, they will have a jade card that represents their identity. This brand allows them to pass through several trials and promotion places controlled by the Shi family in the inner palace.

For example, the thunderous valley that can block thunder tribulation to the greatest extent; can heal wounds and wash away Shen Ke's medicine pool; can suppress the heart demon and make peace of mind for cultivation, etc., as long as the children of the Shi clan meet certain requirements, they can enter among them. They have many such treasures. From generation to generation, talents of the Shi clan have emerged in large numbers, and they firmly grasp the Gengchen Immortal Mansion.

These places have their own special features, and the guards are very strict. Except for the disciples of the Shi clan, even the Mu clan disciples who have the closest relationship with the Shi clan and married with him for generations can not get the places.

Liao Tingyan didn't know these inside stories, Sima Jiao never said more about it, and he would not explain in detail what arrangements he had.

She took the little white mouse of Teacher Yu Xiang, successfully passed the heavy guards, and entered the thunderous valley.

This valley is completely different from the beauty and exquisiteness of the fairy mansion outside. It seems to be another space inside. You can't see the mountains, waters, plants, dexterous birds and beasts, only deep purple thunderstones are all over the place. , High and low, irregular, like a large quarry.

Liao Tingyan came in alone. Before leaving, Sima Jiao said to her: "I won't be with you, go by yourself."

Fine.

Liao Tingyan didn't feel much, until he walked in and found that she was the only person in the entire valley, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have been with Sima Jiao not long after coming into this world. After being separated for three days at most, this time, if she wants to break through, I'm afraid she will have to stay here for half a month.

But there is nothing unaccustomed to, after all, before meeting Sima Jiao, she lived alone for many years, any social animal who worked away from home has not had the experience of living alone. She has no other advantages, and she has super adaptability.

The thundering valley was very big. Liao Tingyan stood at the entrance for a while, looking for a direction and walking over.

She found a thunderstone shaped like a bench, used a trick to wash the thunderstone with water, and dried it with wind, then laid a soft cushion on it and set up a parasol.

She hadn't forgotten the hapless mouse master Yu Xiang who had brought in as a pass, took out a cover for her and set it aside. This cover was also soundproof.

After finishing this, she pondered for a while, and used a warning technique to circle her resting place. After all, she was alone, so pay more attention.

The others came in, nervously and hurriedly found a place to practice cross-legged to consolidate cultivation. Liao Tingyan did well. She lay down after finishing all these preparations.

On a tall deep purple thunder stone in the distance, Sima Jiao, who said he would not come in with Lei Jie, was sitting there. With one hand on his knees, he was playing with a small dark black thunderstone with the other, looking at Liao Tingyan from a distance.

Seeing Liao Tingyan's behavior, he suddenly remembered that she was like this when he first saw her. There are so many people who have been sent to him for various purposes to approach him, and everyone else is worried and nervous. Just her, she slept there alone.