Chapter 48

Sima Jiao refined a new defensive magic weapon for Liao Tingyan. It still uses Yingluo as the base. It is a more beautiful Yingluo collar in the treasury of teacher Yuxiang. This time he also melted the thunderstone heart into it. Even a lightning strike can't break it.

In Sima Jiao's original words: If you meet a monk like Shi Qianli, and you can't run away, you can lie down and let him fight. The opponent will have to fight for a long time to break the defense with all his strength.

Liao Tingyan believed this. After all, Sima Jiao had done this armor for half a month and changed it intermittently several times. What allowed him to spend so much time to make is of course amazing.

Hearing what he said, Liao Tingyan grabbed the Yingluo collar and asked, "What about breaking the defense?"

Sima Jiao snorted. Liao Tingyan saw that his chin was slightly raised, and his unhealed fingers rested on his chin, and said, "I will be there before then. You can continue to lie down."

The actual height of the ancestor of the "top in the sky" was measured by visual observation, and the remaining part of the sky was all piled up by his confident aura.

However, he does have confident capital. The comprehension is too high, the strength is strong enough to guard against the sky, the Taoist Lord of the Tibetans, there is only one in the sky and the earth, and he is the first person deserved.

Sima was the only one left. When he was still locked up in the Three Sacred Mountains, he let all the big guys stand up. After he came out, he turned such a big Gengchen Immortal Mansion back on his horse and retired, so that the leader of the righteous way could master his thousand palms. The door is helpless, and can tear the thunder by hand.

However, how can such a powerful man occasionally behave so inferiorly?

He took advantage of her to fall asleep in the middle of the night, smeared out her little little people's faces, painted on the faces of strange people that could be called horror, and dared to say without embarrassment: "This is not more natural and beautiful."

Bah, wake up in the middle of the night and see three unrecognizable villains standing next to the bed. In an instant, the life movie turns into a horror movie, okay!

Liao Tingyan doubted his aesthetics for a moment, but thinking about his choice of himself, there must be no problem with his aesthetics, so he has a low hand.

"Come on, these are for you to play with, you can paint as you want, don't spoil my little one, two and three." Liao Tingyan gave him a dozen blank wooden villains. It was all made by wood carving before she had nothing to do, and she had carved a lot.

Sima Jiao didn't even look at the wood chips, and only pointed out: "I selected the mistress in your mouth."

Liao Tingyan: "...Let's stop discussing the problem of Xiaosan. If there is too much discussion, it is easy to quarrel."

Sima Jiao: "What do you mean?"

He said again: "Do you still fight with me?"

Liao Tingyan: "Why wouldn't I quarrel with you?" As a couple, they often quarrel. There is no quarrel now, just nothing happened.

Sima Jiao: "Then you quarrel with me, let me see." His expressions were the same as when she cursed someone when she was curious and asked her to curse.

Liao Tingyan: "...I can't find the atmosphere now, let's talk about it next time."

She just said casually, she didn't expect this 'next time' would come so soon.

During this period of time, they lived in the Fenghua City of Shi Yuxiang. There were many little lovers of Shi Yuxiang in the city. There were a wave of self-recommended pillow seats in the city. Shi Yuxiang had fun with these people. The private life was very chaotic. Anyway, everyone was playing. play.