Chapter 19

Sima Jiao looked at Liao Tingyan who was dying in her arms. There was still a trace of blood around her mouth. She was trembling all over, and her always rosy cheeks were as pale as snow.

He pressed his hand on Liao Tingyan's abdomen, felt it carefully, and gradually frowned. He knows what it is, he saved her once last time, but that time he thought it was completely resolved, but he didn't expect it. Generally speaking, his blood should be able to suppress it, even if it can't, the Sun Moon Youtan that he ate later is enough to detoxify any poison, unless the thing in her body is not the magical poison he thought.

Demon's methods were not as vulnerable as he thought. It's just that, isn't she a spy in the Demon Realm, why is she backed by this thing once or twice?

Sima Jiao raised his hand to pick her up and walked onto the pool. After being placed on the ground, Liao Tingyan shrank into a ball in pain, and was forcibly opened by Sima Jiao. She couldn't open her eyes, she just felt like she was going to die of pain.

Wow—-

Sima Jiao smashed the glazed lamp next to him. After the transparent glazed shards were scattered, the light yellow fluorescence inside instantly turned into countless fireflies, flying around the hall. Sima Jiao didn't care about this. He raised his hand and pressed it on the broken glass, covering Liao Tingyan's mouth with his **** palm.

If she can't keep her blood pressure at a little bit, then give her more drink. The flesh and blood of the Fengshan clan is the most powerful elixir in the world, especially the blood of the Fengshan bloodline that supports the fire of the spirit mountain. The blood in his body is burned by the spirit fire day and night. It is so pure that it can hardly be regarded as blood. , But'medicine'. Even if there were many people from the Fengshan clan in the past, it was the most precious.

In the past, he hadn't gained the powerful ability and could not protect himself. So many people wanted his blood, but he would rather sprinkle it on the ground and give it to an ordinary snake than to those people. Now, he gave Liao Tingyan so casually, not just one drop or two. If this 'generous' strength was known by the coveted master Qianli, it would be a pain to death.

Liao Tingyan's painful teeth clenched tightly, Sima Jiao blocked her mouth and couldn't feed it anymore, with a little golden blood flowing down the corner of her mouth into her neck.

Sima Jiao simply stretched out his hand to pinch her chin, and abruptly broke her teeth apart. The most annoying thing for Sima is not to use too much force. If he doesn't restrain his strength, he will be able to tear off a person's jaw. He only killed people during his lifetime, and saved people several times because of her, which he felt strange.

After finally squeezing Liao Tingyan's mouth open, trying to put her fingers in her mouth, but when he let go, she started to struggle. Sima Jiao didn't have the patience, so he took a bite directly on her wrist. A gulp of blood plugged her mouth and poured it all into her. After taking a few sips, maybe it was too much. Her pale complexion quickly became ruddy, even too red, as if she was thrown into hot water to burn.

Sima Jiao: "..." It is much harder to save people than to kill.

He pulled out her little tips from Liao Tingyan's arms, pulled out a few pieces of Fengshan blood clot, and stuffed his brain into her mouth, pressing her chin for her to swallow.

He had too much blood and couldn't stand it, so he simply asked her to improve her cultivation level, so she would be fine.

Sima Jiao's simple and rude operation not only completely wiped out the bone-eroding poison in Liao Tingyan's body, but also allowed her to soar directly from the lowest Qi refining period. After foundation building, pill formation and Yuan Ying, She rushed to the stage of transforming the gods in one fell swoop, one big realm and six small realms higher than her master Dongyang real person cultivation. The cultivator of the God Transformation Stage, even in a place like Gengchen Immortal Mansion, her cultivation level can be the master of a branch.