Chapter 32

Liao Tingyan was paralyzed on the bed and panted with apathetic eyes. The whole person was not very good. It was the kind of bad way to suspect his kidney loss. What kind of broken rag doll does not exist, she feels like she is a puddle of mud that can't be pinched, or a puddle of water with all the soft bones gone, if it weren't for Sima Jiao to stop her. Can shed out of bed.

She didn't know how long she had been absent, but after finally getting over, her first reaction was to cover Sima Jiao's forehead.

Simagio pulled down her hand, "What are you afraid of."

What do you say I'm afraid of? Liao Tingyan had lingering fears. Just now, he was dying and dying. It was horrible. I couldn't bear it. I was scared. The weak, poor and helpless salted fish was about to crawl away, but was dragged back by Sima Jiao's legs.

Liao Tingyan puffed him down, "My ancestors are forgiving."

Sima Jiao laughed, smiling like a mischievous young man, with the corners of his eyes and eyebrows doing things, "No mercy," he said.

Liao Tingyan couldn't figure out whether he was serious or joking. Seriously, his expression was too lazy, and he seemed a little full. If he said he was joking, he leaned over again, bluffing Liao Tingyan. Tucked his neck.

"Snapped"

Sima Jiao suddenly put a cool green leaf on his forehead. This is a special product of Qinggutian. It is a kind of elixir used to clear the mind and concentrate. Liao Tingyan gave him a piece of it. Calm down, although it looks a bit like a zombie with a yellow symbol on his head.

Sima Jiao paused, and Liao Tingyan thought he was really quelled. Who knew that he was holding the green leaf and lying on the bed with a long laugh. He was undressed, and fell on the messy bed with unruly hair. The appearance is very disharmonious, it is the kind of disharmony that will hang if you take a picture and post it on Weibo.

"Don't you think that you can only face the forehead, huh?"

Liao Tingyan had a bad feeling again.

Her bad premonition came true again.

She slumped beside Sima Jiao and was forced to breathe. She felt a pair of arms hugged in dimly. She hugged her back easily. When she was floating in the sea, she wanted to catch the driftwood. This was a subconscious reaction of people.

When the squeezed dried salted fish recovered his sanity, there were still tears on his face. Hearing that his chest was shaking all the time, Sima Jiao didn't know why he was smiling. He looked down at her, and the corners of his eyes were a little red and dark. Long hair draped over her shoulders and fell on her chest like a water monster. She wiped the corner of her eye with cold fingers and said, "You are crying so loudly."

You also laugh so loudly, Big Trotter.

Liao Tingyan's mentality collapsed, and she even wanted Sima Jiao to do it directly, so she might be able to rest for a while in the middle, at least she could rest for a while in spirit, and there was no room for thinking and rest in the special spiritual friendship. The space is endless.

She gave up on herself, pretended that she was dead, and stood there with a "come if you want to fry the corpse".

Sima Jiao poked at the depression under her collarbone, "Um...do you think I won't be able to do it this way?"

Liao Tingyan's brain was faintly hurt by these words. In order to avoid dying on the bed, she suddenly shrank into a ball, got out of Sima Jiao with extraordinary agility, rolled out of the bed, and quickly grabbed the door.

Sima Jiao in the room lay down on the bed, and everyone who laughed loudly outside could hear him clearly.

Liao Tingyan wore her head and twisted to make a **** in the room.