Chapter 16

Among the thousands of elite disciples on the field, who is not a child of the big family in Gengchen Immortal Mansion, has better aptitude and more resources than ordinary people from the beginning of life. Those who are at the beginning of life winners, whoever goes out, is The outside figures who can't climb high in the small school can cut countless lives and deaths with a single wave of their hands. However, today, in front of the Taoist Cizang, they have also become ants, as if their identities have been exchanged.

Sima Jiao just sat on the jade steps at will, looking like a slightly gloomy young man, but after countless blood lessons before, no one dared to take him seriously. The more capable, scheming, and identity people, the less dare they dare to offend him openly, because they know more secrets than ordinary disciples, so they are more afraid of Sima Jiao.

The two disciples on the stage who were constrained in the fight, when they heard Sima Jiao's words, they all thought about it. They knew that this Taoist Zizang killed people at will, and didn't care about the factions and their value like other great powers. He didn't care about these factions and was just a powerful lunatic, so he said he wanted to kill, but he really wanted to kill.

One of them changed his eyes, looked at the disciple opposite, and after making another move, he was already murderous. He thought clearly, I'm afraid that even if the elders in the family came for a while, it would be impossible to stop the killing. After all, there is an elder in his family who was killed on the Three Sacred Mountain before. Isn't the Taoist Cizang still standing here? .

This change of his trick was also noticed by the disciple opposite him. Although the two sides had a bit of face, they couldn't compare with their own lives. All of a sudden, the two fought seriously, with frequent killing moves. The two of them have good cultivation skills, and they have obviously been well-trained. Now they are fighting each other. The scene is so wonderful that all the disciples onlookers can't help but take a closer look. But Sima Jiao, the initiator of this battle, sits down. With an indifferent appearance above, he chose the next person from the crowd.

Liao Tingyan sat next to him, and the **** snake surrounded them. Neither of them had any interest in this fight. Liao Tingyan had never liked watching martial arts movies, let alone watching dead people. The sun was slightly brighter, and she followed Sima Jiao's manner and leaned back on the cold scales of the **** snake. She felt a lot more comfortable. She turned her head and looked at the cranes flying on the mountain in the distance, counting those flying around. How many cranes are there to pass the time.

When the head and others arrived at the Lingyan Mountain Platform, the winner was just divided, one was seriously injured and the other died.

Not only the head of the house came, but also the palace owners of the other eight palaces, as well as all well-informed members of the big and small families. These big guys, who usually never come out easily, rushed over together because they were afraid that Sima Jiao would suddenly go crazy and smash all the elite seedlings.

"The Taoist Lord of Mercy." Everyone saluted Sima Jiao. Several palace masters couldn't see the joy or anger on their faces. Only some of the outstanding disciples who died in the family really felt distressed. They would show a bit of resentment, but they didn't dare to be too obvious. .

The head has always had a good attitude, and he stepped forward and said, "Master, why are you interested in watching the competition of these young disciples."

Sima Jiao leaned on his black snake, looked at this group of well-dressed and immortal people, and said, "I was so bored. I just watched one game just now. Let's go on. Choose two more. It's still a death fight. ."

The head has concentration, but some people don't have such concentration anymore. With more children in the family, it is inevitable that there will be the most loved ones. Why would you be willing to let people break easily here? Right now, there is a pulse leader who bites the bullet and comes out to persuade:" Dao Jun Ci Zang, it's just a competition, so it's better to change the death fight..."